This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Mists of Pandaria Daily Poll

#21redundanciesPosted 10/29/2012 5:07:35 AM(edited)
At least with the mantid elites, you know you're getting quest credit when you kill them. With Fatty Goatsteak and Shackles, they're not 100% drops.

I went with Goatsteak because it seems worse in that regard, plus you only get one cooking quest a day as opposed to up to eight for Klaxxi. You don't miss out as much by doing 7/8 Klaxxi dailies as you do missing out on 100% of your cooking quests.
#22GateCaptainPosted 10/29/2012 5:36:41 AM
Collecting the Barrels from those sprites. The neutral ones? that LOVE to come to the rescue of the 1 you attack then BAM 10 on you. And to top it off people will steal your barrels as you battle. MAKING the battle pointless........I hate wow and its community...

300k on a sprite is just stupid.

300k x 10= Dead Mage.
#23StinkinpuhPosted 10/29/2012 7:02:53 AM
I find half of those dailies terrible
---
http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf
*plays Frog's Theme, makes day better*
#24Lightning BoltPosted 10/29/2012 7:13:04 AM(edited)
Klaxxi ones I guess, since those are the only ones I've done. I did a set of them yesterday because I was a few VP from getting my DK a necklace and couldn't be bothered to do another dungeon.

They were all so unimaginative and lame. Just more "Go collect 8 bear asses" kind of crap, which was boring as it always was despite the Klaxxi bonuses. I can't imagine why people would think that these are fun enough to warrant doing every damn day, but to each their own.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#25Nade DuckPosted 10/29/2012 7:06:49 AM
the sprites are a pretty good way to farm skyshards though tbh, if you're a class that can handle it.

they were anyway, i swear blizzard buffed their spawn rate at some point, or maybe that day was just obnoxious.
---
PotD's New Official Most Handsome Black Guy
#26whemmyPosted 10/29/2012 7:13:47 AM
Every daily, I hate doing dailys.
#27MorgasaurusPosted 10/29/2012 7:17:44 AM
Fatty Goatsteak. Luckily if I see a whole pack I can blow all my cooldowns to kill it (ele shaman.) If I didn't get 4 from that (which I won't because the drop rate is stupid) then I have to pull one by one until at least Spiritwalker's is back. Stupid knockback.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#284sakuraHa0Posted 10/29/2012 7:55:31 AM
Fatty goatsteak is one of the worst. Can't think anything else today(still early).

Every goat has meat !!
Why does that thing drop rate is so low?

Between, goats, get knocked off the cliff, elite mobs and alliance gankers ... Skyrange is not one of my favorite area.
---
Game Unlockables:1990s: New scenarios, characters, weapons, costumes, etc.
Nowadays: Harder difficulty!
#29RXPKPosted 10/29/2012 8:08:47 AM
The bigger they come for sure,, the spawn rate is absolutely horrible, thank god for target macros.

Some of those just dont belong on the list.
---
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.
#30angrywalrus13Posted 10/29/2012 8:17:31 AM
I hated the Guo-Lai Ruins dailies, the runestone one in particular.
---
Thomx
like tommicks