This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Mists of Pandaria Daily Poll

#31Manor_47Posted 10/29/2012 7:21:23 AM
The klaxxi one "debugging the terrace" (I think), only because I'm red deficient colour blind and can't see the pheromone clouds so I either have to recruit some help, run around randomly until I find the bugs which takes ages or spit the dummy and give up while hurling abuse at blizz.
#32Viper114Posted 10/29/2012 7:21:36 AM
It's a tie between the Goatsteaks and the Mantid Elites.

In the case of Goatsteaks, the Goats are all incredibly limited in number. People try to tag as many as they can so they can get the steaks, and even if you kill the 5 or so in a mob, you'll only get about 2. Competition is fierce because of this, and the goats take forever to respawn.

And with the Mantid...I hate Sra'vess. It's all I ever do now when I go do Shado-Pan dailies. Like the goats, the elite Mantid are hard to get because so many people fight for them, and they're still not exactly pushovers.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#33Tloya(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 7:59:29 AM
Manor_47 posted...
The klaxxi one "debugging the terrace" (I think), only because I'm red deficient colour blind and can't see the pheromone clouds so I either have to recruit some help, run around randomly until I find the bugs which takes ages or spit the dummy and give up while hurling abuse at blizz.

I can sympathize. I have a mild red-green colorblindness and the Crumbling Halls daily for Golden Lotus drives me nuts with the trap tiles because I can't tell the safe ones from the bad ones. Eventually I figured out using the patterns rather than the colors. The safe ones have the three arrows pointing to one corner.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/i3yr8w.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2d9tox1.jpg
#34silentzedPosted 10/29/2012 8:56:33 AM
All of them. It doesn't matter how quick they are. It doesn't matter how easy they are, how good the drop chance is for the item or anything. Even if the system is technically better now than it ever has been, for some reason Pandaria dailies make me not want to do them.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#35MorgasaurusPosted 10/30/2012 6:02:03 AM
I actually like "The Bigger They Come..." I never really have much of a problem finding the elites so far. I like that killing it requires actual thought in how you pull the guy (at least for my class/spec.) I love it when I'm waiting on one to pat away from the pile of 298213 non-elites only to see a player fly in and get owned by them while they heal the elite through the player's DPS.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#36MatrazetoPosted 10/30/2012 7:41:15 AM
Golden Lotus: Exalted
Anything involving mistfall village.
Between the sprites, and the random go collect 120 feather quests. The village can just burn.

Tillers:xalted
Goatsteak, everythings been said. I do my dailies at reset and still took forever waiting for packs to respawn. and then to compeate with others I needed cd's to be up so I could pull the entire pack. And I get maybe one goatsteak...

Klaxxi:Exalted
anything before revered, especially the kill 40 mantids...
after revered, I had raining blood and the heal on hit. I didn't care everything died.

Anglers:Exalted
The fish up 7 eels, just takes forever and I wish blizz would make it so fishing was first push was the cast, and second push it reeled in. To a lesser extent the wolf pharanas. I don't know if they upped the drop but first time it took me 30 minutes to get all 5

Shado-Pan:Revered
The Wu Kao? (the ones where the npc helper is a tank). I'm trying for achievement so I get to try to not get hit. The tank npc is either derp and pulls everything in the area (recently stopped doing this) or doesn't want to get aggro on everything in the Pull. I have no issue with the stealth or mage ones.

Cloud serpent:Exalted
I lucked out and got the honeycomb once, and once was enough. Other than that the secondary professions ones annoyed me.

Aguest Celestials:Honored
So far theyve all been good. haven't done ox temple though so well see. Torch running can go somewhere and do something with it self.
#37noimnoturdaddyPosted 10/30/2012 7:43:23 AM
Fatty Goatsteak, it's the only one I feel I *need* to do. The rest I can just skip, it's only rep.
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
#38Evil IggyPosted 10/30/2012 8:16:20 AM
To me it might be the "Its Just a Flesh Wound" from the Cloud Serpent faction.

You have to MAKE the bandages for it and wait through an entire bandage healing cycle.
---
If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
-Founding Father, James Madison
#39rawkussPosted 10/30/2012 8:39:16 AM
The 200 Klaxxi one freezes my computer =/
#40Sir WillPosted 10/30/2012 8:41:38 AM
Evil Iggy posted...
To me it might be the "Its Just a Flesh Wound" from the Cloud Serpent faction.

You have to MAKE the bandages for it and wait through an entire bandage healing cycle.

No you don't. Start bandaging then move onto the next one, you don't have to channel the whole thing.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'