This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Mists of Pandaria Daily Poll

#41AceronPosted 10/30/2012 10:10:28 AM
Tloya posted...
Manor_47 posted...
The klaxxi one "debugging the terrace" (I think), only because I'm red deficient colour blind and can't see the pheromone clouds so I either have to recruit some help, run around randomly until I find the bugs which takes ages or spit the dummy and give up while hurling abuse at blizz.

I can sympathize. I have a mild red-green colorblindness and the Crumbling Halls daily for Golden Lotus drives me nuts with the trap tiles because I can't tell the safe ones from the bad ones. Eventually I figured out using the patterns rather than the colors. The safe ones have the three arrows pointing to one corner.

Fair warning: The safe tile changes day to day. When you first enter Guo-lai halls, you'll see a single tile in the entrance room. That tile tells you which pattern is safe for today.

On topic: My least favorite dailies are generally anything involving the sprites for Golden Lotus. For some reason those critters just make me rage.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#42Mr_YoruPosted 10/30/2012 11:02:58 AM
I only got shackles once, but it was awful. Fatty Goatsteak gets my vote because I got it the most and it annoys the hell out of me.

Let's make this quest item not a 100% drop rate then put very few mobs for players to fight over. I want to choke whoever implemented these quests.
---
Feel free to misinterpret anything I say, and use it against me.
3DS Code: 1547-5196-5136 (Yoru)
#43theEqualizerPosted 10/30/2012 12:55:24 PM
I didn't realize fatty goatsteak was so hard for non plate dps classes. I just pull them all and aoe them down. :D

Shackles are the worst for me. Low count of mobs that are spread apart with a low respawn. Takes forever!
---
Streaming WoW Raids 7 EST to 12 EST!!: www.twitch.tv/nordiah
#44Mr_YoruPosted 10/30/2012 6:30:46 PM(edited)
I didn't realize fatty goatsteak was so hard for non plate dps classes. I just pull them all and aoe them down. :D

I do that too. I just root them all with Void Tendrils then AoE with Mind Sear/Divine Star. Even then you only get one or two per pack if you're lucky.
---
#45Patrick52WillisPosted 10/30/2012 7:01:19 PM
The quest with the monkeys for Golden Lotus, the one where you pull one and it takes forever because they kick you in the shin and then they just keep throwing rocks, if you have any AoE in your rotation you're f***ed and you have 5-10 of them.
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
#46Tloya(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 4:23:34 AM
Well, the hotfix for The Bigger They Come... has been enacted so that the elite mantid no longer group tag, which may put it out of the running.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/i3yr8w.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2d9tox1.jpg
#47redundanciesPosted 10/31/2012 4:52:44 AM
Mr_Yoru posted...

I do that too. I just root them all with Void Tendrils then AoE with Mind Sear/Divine Star. Even then you only get one or two per pack if you're lucky.

And this is the problem. Because people AOE pull them, and there's only about four packs to begin with, you get plenty of times when there's nothing you can fight (either already in combat or dead). So infuriating.
#48Sativa_RosePosted 10/31/2012 5:22:43 AM
Sweet as honey, thank god I only had to do that one once on my way to exalted.
#49gohome456_GFPosted 10/31/2012 7:46:21 AM
The Klaxxi shackles one... Spawns are bugged inside tree roots on my server. Annoying as all hell.
---
So fill your heart with what's important and be done with all the rest.
#50Mr_YoruPosted 10/31/2012 7:53:47 AM
Mr_Yoru posted...

And this is the problem. Because people AOE pull them, and there's only about four packs to begin with, you get plenty of times when there's nothing you can fight (either already in combat or dead). So infuriating.

Yeah. It's the same thing with the Shackle's quest. A low drop rate combined with a low mob count makes for a sad panda.
---