This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like that there's no flying in Pandaria below 90.

#11Viper114Posted 10/31/2012 10:41:37 AM
Deepholm required flying, as each "shelf" was inaccessible to each other without flying. Several section of Uldum and Twilight Highlands also required flying to get to. You could perhaps do a fair chunk of Hyjal without flying, but a couple of spots still needed. It was obvious, though, that the Cataclysm areas were designed to take flying into account.

Pandaria was designed otherwise. They really put effort into making the questing experience different with the ability to fly taken away. It kind of felt both nice and annoying at the same time.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#12angrywalrus13Posted 10/31/2012 10:42:55 AM
Steamster for Trylympics Gold Medal
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#13MarndosPosted 10/31/2012 10:47:33 AM
I really enjoyed questing in Kun-Lai Summit after getting past the Westfall-esque beginning areas. It felt like I was actually climbing through the mountains and that gave it a neat sense of depth I haven't felt in other zones that are usually relatively flat (unless they're designed with flying in mind).
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#14ProczPosted 10/31/2012 11:02:08 AM
The first time through without flying was fine, but now that I'm almost done with my third...WTB BoA flying tome for alts.
---
Go to work, get married, have kids, pay taxes, pay bills, watch TV, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law, and repeat after me...I am 'free.'
#15no1oblivionfanPosted 10/31/2012 11:05:10 AM
I don't know, I can see both sides. Personally I would prefer to be able to make my alts fly after my main is 90. But seriously, Blizzard should do what the players want and not what they think is right about something that doesn't affect much. So what if part of the art is lost, is not as if the employees did it for free. Their job is done, so I don't really care. Another thing like this is non account bound PVP titles and mounts. Doesn't affect anyone, except they refuse to do it.
---
^The PvE Guy^
Steam: An_Orang3e
#16QwelzaarKanePosted 10/31/2012 11:16:37 AM
no1oblivionfan posted...
But seriously, Blizzard should do what the players want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT-cW8Zb7o
---
http://backloggery.com/qwelzzy
http://www.last.fm/user/ThaFunkiest
#17toolittletimePosted 10/31/2012 11:19:05 AM
I've gotten 12 of my 85s to 90 and refuse to do any more until they can fly there at 85.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#18The Blue MagooPosted 10/31/2012 11:46:44 AM
VersusGalore posted...
So, you like when 90's gank you because they are able to fly and you have no way of fleeing?

PvP happens on a PvP server, surprise.
---
PSO GC: Kenundrum FOmar Lv 200 | Blue Magoo RAcast Lv 200 | Aurion HUmar Lv 200 | Vereak FOmar Lv 200 | Makayda HUcast Lv 200
#19VersusGalorePosted 10/31/2012 11:48:50 AM
The Blue Magoo posted...
VersusGalore posted...
So, you like when 90's gank you because they are able to fly and you have no way of fleeing?

Masking an issue instead of fixing it. You're either a ganker yourself or dumb. Probably both.
---
Gamertag: AreYouDeadYet92
#20ArmoredCore123Posted 10/31/2012 11:58:42 AM
VersusGalore posted...
The Blue Magoo posted...
VersusGalore posted...

Masking an issue instead of fixing it. You're either a ganker yourself or dumb. Probably both.

yawn
---
im only provencial because i got in trouble for posting topless picture because i guess i look like a lady? but im not -LobsterJelly