This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like that there's no flying in Pandaria below 90.

#21PrinceVege101Posted 10/31/2012 1:12:33 PM
They want people to experience their content, I get that. That's part of the reason LFR exists, but I can explore the content far easier when I don't have to worry about a random tiger jumping out of the shadows and trying to rip my face off.

Just because you can fly doesn't mean you have to do it in the stratosphere.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#22The Blue MagooPosted 10/31/2012 1:29:23 PM
VersusGalore posted...
The Blue Magoo posted...
VersusGalore posted...
So, you like when 90's gank you because they are able to fly and you have no way of fleeing?

PvP happens on a PvP server, surprise.

Masking an issue instead of fixing it. You're either a ganker yourself or dumb. Probably both.

Resulting to insults when somebody points out how ignorant your complaint is.

Yeah, you mad.
---
PSO GC: Kenundrum FOmar Lv 200 | Blue Magoo RAcast Lv 200 | Aurion HUmar Lv 200 | Vereak FOmar Lv 200 | Makayda HUcast Lv 200
#23VersusGalorePosted 10/31/2012 1:36:33 PM
And what "point" did he make? Like others, he would rather mask an obvious issue instead of actually solving it. Yeah, I am mad. However, I am not ignorant. Ones who mask issues are the ones who are the ignorant. In fact, I am far from ignorant despite how differently you perceive logic.

The fact is, no flying in pandaria is the reason why the expansion is lack luster. That is a fact.
---
Gamertag: AreYouDeadYet92
#24ATiRadeonHDPosted 10/31/2012 1:38:43 PM
Because flying from place to place would make it less boring?

Also lol @ PvP happening on PvP servers. You guys have been in Stormwind / Orgrimmar since December 2010 - and you complaaaaaaaaaaained. Welcome to the world. Of warcraft.
---
|| AMD Phenom II x6 1065T || nVidia GTX 560Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#25ATiRadeonHDPosted 10/31/2012 1:45:03 PM
no flying in pandaria is the reason why the expansion is lack luster

I didn't realize the expansion was lack luster. I think it's just you.
---
|| AMD Phenom II x6 1065T || nVidia GTX 560Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#26Wyrmwarrior5Posted 10/31/2012 1:55:20 PM
VersusGalore posted...
And what "point" did he make? Like others, he would rather mask an obvious issue instead of actually solving it. Yeah, I am mad. However, I am not ignorant. Ones who mask issues are the ones who are the ignorant. In fact, I am far from ignorant despite how differently you perceive logic.

The fact is, no flying in pandaria is the reason why the expansion is lack luster. That is a fact.

I guess every single other expansion other than Cata was lackluster, then.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#27angrywalrus13Posted 10/31/2012 1:57:20 PM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
VersusGalore posted...

I guess every single other expansion other than Cata was lackluster, then.

BC was the best, dude.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#28Major GamerPosted 10/31/2012 2:01:31 PM
So, you like when 90's gank you because they are able to fly and you have no way of fleeing?

The mount has nothing to do with a level 90 ganking someone else. The simple fact is, its simply them being level 90 and having gear attacking some leveling character with crap gear. Mount or no mount, they aren't getting away.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#29VersusGalorePosted 10/31/2012 2:03:55 PM
Dunno man, I was able to get away countless amount of times thanks to flight. In fact, I can think of a handful of scenarios that flight could have saved me. Then again, I have no clue how characters 3 levels higher are able to kill me real easily.
---
Gamertag: AreYouDeadYet92
#30BigBoss2021Posted 10/31/2012 3:43:53 PM(edited)
Getting ganked isn't an issue. If you don't like it, level on a PvE server.

Also, I'm not a ganker, so I'm not defending myself or anything. I'm just not a punk.
---
It's my money and I NEED IT NOW!! Steam ID = Physlics
Need more people for Darkfall: Unholy Wars!