This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like that there's no flying in Pandaria below 90.

#31daedricdeath121Posted 10/31/2012 4:10:48 PM
VersusGalore posted...
So, you like when 90's gank you because they are able to fly and you have no way of fleeing? To be honest, I think that cata was a little better alone because of being allowed to fly. I mean, when you dish 12k gold (including the mount) to fly and you can't even fly, it's just a big slap to the face. Not to mention, the missions are just a huge grind and the enemies are a pain in the ass to take down (they all have over 150k HP). Not enjoying mists soo far.

Getting ganked is a good thing. Reminds you that you aren't on a carebear server.
#32Nightbird_XPosted 10/31/2012 6:11:01 PM
piplupzero posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Because you were FORCED to fly in Cata right?

Clearly you've never done the shrine of avina quest that requires flying up a mountain that's too steep to climb... or deepholm. It is pretty much required.

You're not REQUIRED to do that line, and with both Hyjal and Vash'jir, you can skip Deepholme. So no, flying isn't "pretty much required". Does it make it loads easier? Sure. They admitted they dropped the ball with Cata zones.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#33VersusGalorePosted 10/31/2012 6:29:07 PM
Wow. What happened to the saying "be kind to those less fortunate"?
---
Gamertag: AreYouDeadYet92
#34ljgfPosted 10/31/2012 6:37:02 PM
Can we stop taking VersusGalore seriously now? It's well established that he's either a troll or a really terrible player who doesn't know what he's talking about.
#35misled_youth116Posted 11/1/2012 10:43:59 AM
it was nice having a reason to just run around and experience each place, it actually made people play the game a bit.
---
asporegaming.blogspot.com
#36angrywalrus13Posted 11/1/2012 10:44:57 AM
VersusGalore posted...
Wow. What happened to the saying "be kind to those less fortunate"?

The naaru have forgotten us.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#37piplupzeroPosted 11/1/2012 11:20:40 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
piplupzero posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Because you were FORCED to fly in Cata right?

Clearly you've never done the shrine of avina quest that requires flying up a mountain that's too steep to climb... or deepholm. It is pretty much required.

You're not REQUIRED to do that line, and with both Hyjal and Vash'jir, you can skip Deepholme. So no, flying isn't "pretty much required". Does it make it loads easier? Sure. They admitted they dropped the ball with Cata zones.

You can't progress in hyjal without all three ancients. You might manage tortolla(Though only by hearth stoning back from where he is.) and goldrinn is definitely doable without flying but you NEED flying for avina. The questline won't advance without "A wing and a prayer" being completed. Also you cannot pass the first quest in uldum without flying, there is no other way up to the djinns platform.

So you can only do vashjir and twilight highlands without flying.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.