This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your rarest companion pet

#71GodSpark127Posted 11/5/2012 11:52:38 PM
Hopling at 12%
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#72The Steel PhantomPosted 11/5/2012 11:59:32 PM
Mini-Diablo @ 1.2%... But that one is a joke, I don't think CE pets should even count.

I have the Crimson Whelpling @ 6.7% otherwise. Had it for YEARS now.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#73shawn10000000Posted 11/6/2012 12:30:38 AM
scarecrows posted...
Inafking posted...
Anyone else see this?

Core Hound Pup 51.9%

of WoW is playing without authenticators.

Why would I need one? Half the population bought something to protect themselves from clicking on stupid emails and going to gold buying websites. I've been playing for years and never been hacked.

So? it costs like a couple bucks or free with a phone which everyone has these days. why would you not try to give your account every protection it needs? the "oh ive been playing for years im so careful and never been hacked" mentality is childish, you can be hacked no matter how careful you are, this is why there's threads about "ive been hacked!" every damn day...
#74txjdgreatPosted 11/6/2012 1:25:09 AM
Shore Crawler: 4.6%
Don't really see how it's that rare.
---
I just hate the bottom of my posts looking like a signature, so here's a signature so it doesn't look like one.
#75MegaSlushPosted 11/6/2012 1:53:00 AM(edited)
scarecrows posted...
Inafking posted...
Anyone else see this?

Core Hound Pup 51.9%

Why would I need one? Half the population bought something to protect themselves from clicking on stupid emails and going to gold buying websites. I've been playing for years and never been hacked.

Must be nice, being carefree and pretending nothing could possibly go wrong.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#76Sac!Posted 11/6/2012 3:35:07 AM
Sapphire Cub for me (which I crafted myself). I also have the pattern for the slightly rarer Jade owl, but have yet to craft it.
---
HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy entry for "Sac!":
Mostly Australian
#77Savior82Posted 11/6/2012 3:46:47 AM
Gurky: 0.1%
---
"The goat fetched soup? This is unbelievable!"
#78ZombieAkanePosted 11/6/2012 4:42:33 AM
Dark Whelpling
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#79SlyClone2kPosted 11/6/2012 4:54:51 AM
scarecrows posted...
Inafking posted...
Anyone else see this?

Core Hound Pup 51.9%

If you're using an iphone or droid you can download the authenticator for free and you get a free pet!?
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#80Lightning BoltPosted 11/6/2012 5:03:44 AM(edited)
Hyacinth Macaw 7.2%
Apparently.

I was rather surprised the Darkmoon ones are listed as being so rare, considering how easy they are to get.

SlyClone2k posted...
If you're using an iphone or droid you can download the authenticator for free and you get a free pet!?

Yeah, but then I would need to have some lock on my account wouldn't I? Pain in the ass, and I don't buy gold so it's moot anyways.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev