This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like Cross Realm Zones?

#1ZombieAkanePosted 11/5/2012 11:28:06 PM
Do you like Cross Realm Zones? - Results (173 votes)
No, I don't.
71.1% (123 votes)
Yes, I do.
28.9% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I don't.

These ppl are from other realms, I'll never see them again, they don't mean anything to me. All they are is impeding on my progress as a leveling Monk.

The worst is lvl 90's farming quest achievements, they kill everything in their path, leaving me with no mobs, no XP and no loot.

I hate CRZ.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#2XamedoPosted 11/5/2012 11:34:03 PM
For PVP in contested zones I love it. Its pretty neat to have players to gank in zones that will otherwise be empty. Think about it =)

- Cheers
---
#3Little ZardarPosted 11/5/2012 11:41:29 PM
one of the dumbest ideas blizzard has ever had.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#4GodSpark127Posted 11/5/2012 11:44:21 PM
I don't mind them. However, I also play on a PvP server. So any extra Horde = Targets, and extra Allies = Numerical Safety. I can see how they would be annoying in a PvE only setting though.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#5flashleetPosted 11/5/2012 11:57:14 PM
Maybe it will make the PvE carebears play on a real server as Blizzard intended.
---
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.
#6Rama_IIIPosted 11/6/2012 12:20:15 AM
flashleet posted...
Maybe it will make the PvE carebears play on a real server as Blizzard intended.

Is this the dumbest thing I've read this week? I think it might be.
---
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.
#7Little ZardarPosted 11/6/2012 12:22:07 AM
Rama_III posted...
flashleet posted...

Is this the dumbest thing I've read this week? I think it might be.

One of the dumbest ideas Blizzard has ever had for only the dumbest of people to enjoy.

A bit of a strong opinion. A bit trolly, but I'm gonna stick with it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#8flashleetPosted 11/6/2012 12:27:25 AM
Sick of people killing your quest mobs and emote spam not working?

Kill them.

Guess that won't help with same faction, but that's what PvP titles are for - show dominance through title and they will fall in place.

Super simple stuff.
---
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.
#9OniLink5000Posted 11/6/2012 12:39:55 AM
I can't defend it. Besides having the game feel more populated with people I will never see again, it doesn't really add anything.
---
This post was provided by the annual financial support from viewers like you.
#10ElaeusPosted 11/6/2012 12:44:55 AM
The only real encounter I had with CRZ is while leveling my monk but with heirlooms+guild xp+Enlightnment the leveling went so fast it posed no issue.

I had every class at 85 before they introduced this concept and has since leveled paladin, priest and rogue in Pandaria to 90 (paladin lv90 on 26/9) so my realm was worse than CRZ back then.

While it doesn't concern me since I will probably never have low level alts again, I am not very thrilled on the idea of other realms sharing resources with my realm.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22