This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah, DK's are totally not OP at all. nope. not one bite. nota at all. nyet.

#21SavageDonzillaPosted 11/8/2012 11:58:42 PM
steveoSEK posted...
It's not the class in general, it's just Blood Boil. The scaling is bugged, and it does way too much damage at low levels.

In addition, classes in general do a lot more damage now than they did in BC and Wrath. In Wrath, 1k was good for someone who was ready for heroics. Now, 1k is typical for a tank or DPS at around level 65, provided they have decent burst. (This also, paradoxically, makes DoT classes seem like slackers-- things die before their DoTs have time to do damage.)

At 90, things are a lot more balanced.

yeah, leveling a shadow priest is almost depressing since your DoT's don't have time.

Which is why I've been doing MB on CD, MS then SW:D and the dump orbs on CD as well.
---
Consumers are entitled, rude d-bags and get everything they deserve.
#22steveoSEKPosted 11/9/2012 12:38:14 AM
steveoSEK posted...
It's not the class in general, it's just Blood Boil. The scaling is bugged, and it does way too much damage at low levels.

In addition, classes in general do a lot more damage now than they did in BC and Wrath. In Wrath, 1k was good for someone who was ready for heroics. Now, 1k is typical for a tank or DPS at around level 65, provided they have decent burst. (This also, paradoxically, makes DoT classes seem like slackers-- things die before their DoTs have time to do damage.)

At 90, things are a lot more balanced.

yeah, leveling a shadow priest is almost depressing since your DoT's don't have time.

Which is why I've been doing MB on CD, MS then SW:D and the dump orbs on CD as well.

yeah, only on bosses are the DoT's worth it at the lower levels.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/1t0njr.jpg http://gurn.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/eek-a-mouse.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/2zo90xw.jpg
#23magnusmagneticPosted 11/9/2012 1:00:17 AM
_____Juan_____ posted...
just ran ahn kahet with a dk. everyone had full heirlooms. he goes "no one attack the boss, watch this!"/ laughing, we obliged. he took the boss down in about 20 seconds by himself. we were all 72-74.

Is this english?

Do I need a cipher to translate this garbled message?

What in THE HORDE are you trying to tell us?
#24jumbocatPosted 11/9/2012 1:15:50 AM
You must be pretty thick if you can't decipher that.
---
ED
AC
#25mybbqrulesPosted 11/9/2012 1:32:11 AM
Yeah low level scaling is a tad off. It's not too uncommon for me to finish number juan or two in dps on my forty-ish prot warrior tank, just because of Blood and Thunder
---
This is my new sig. It sucks compared to my old one because apparently gfaqs mods have never seen cleavage before. GG.
#26Last SoldierPosted 11/9/2012 2:14:29 AM
Always level priest in DISC! Top meters while keeping everyone alive makes noob DPS look noober.
---
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T
#27drlucky420Posted 11/9/2012 9:11:45 AM
Blood DKs can solo a ton of stuff. They have no PVP use, no CC, no burst damage, nothing else going for them. Cry more?
#28mrplanktomPosted 11/9/2012 9:27:32 AM
10 bucks says the topic creator pooped out this topic and will never return!

Like he does once a day, everyday!
---
There's no group of people more delusional than D3 fanboys. Including scientologists.
#294sakuraHa0Posted 11/9/2012 10:07:47 AM
_____Juan_____ posted...
just ran ahn kahet with a dk. everyone had full heirlooms. he goes "no one attack the boss, watch this!"/ laughing, we obliged. he took the boss down in about 20 seconds by himself. we were all 72-74.

I need to see a video of this.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#30piplupzeroPosted 11/9/2012 11:34:12 AM
Tc is in the juan percent.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.