This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah, DK's are totally not OP at all. nope. not one bite. nota at all. nyet.

#31SilentZedPosted 11/9/2012 12:14:18 PM
You know what kind of weapon the TC uses?

A juand.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#32dakotah1978Posted 11/9/2012 1:38:30 PM
silentzed posted...
You know what kind of weapon the TC uses?

A juand.

This Juan made me laugh.
---
"This is a quote wherein someone self owned." -Someone
#33DawnshadowPosted 11/9/2012 2:58:45 PM
4sakuraHa0 posted...
_____Juan_____ posted...
just ran ahn kahet with a dk. everyone had full heirlooms. he goes "no one attack the boss, watch this!"/ laughing, we obliged. he took the boss down in about 20 seconds by himself. we were all 72-74.

I need to see a video of this.

I could record one if you wanted to see; I'm RAF-leveling a DK and priest pair, and have been dual box 2-manning dungeons. I think I left off at level 72, which should be just about the level to do Old Kingdom. I did the same with a monk and priest pair right when Mists launched, and honestly OK was one of the hardest of the Wrath dungeons I ran on those two; the trash is rather vicious and there are a lot of patrols.

The only dungeons that I couldn't manage (on the monk/priest) were the ones that were revamped for Mists and Cata. This may, however, have been user error, as I was still learning how to play a BM monk; if I tried them again, I might do better.
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#34ArcticLichPosted 11/9/2012 9:57:45 PM
Working as intended.
#35Ubergeneral3Posted 11/10/2012 1:09:07 AM
Dawnshadow posted...
It's not the class in general, it's just Blood Boil. The scaling is bugged, and it does way too much damage at low levels.

In addition, classes in general do a lot more damage now than they did in BC and Wrath. In Wrath, 1k was good for someone who was ready for heroics. Now, 1k is typical for a tank or DPS at around level 65, provided they have decent burst. (This also, paradoxically, makes DoT classes seem like slackers-- things die before their DoTs have time to do damage.)

At 90, things are a lot more balanced.

i feel this way too. after you get to tbc dungeons are too easy and faceroll. I think that that when you get to tbc and above dungeon difficutly should go up to about the same as a pandraia reg. Also thin out the trash in tbc 5 mans.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.