This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you looted the first boss in LFR Dread Approach?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Have you looted the first boss in LFR Dread Approach?
3 years ago#11
I got a 0/3 run today, didnt think it was that rare really. wiped once on Garalon and that was all.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
3 years ago#12
On Tuesday I got a fresh run that imploded on Garalon, then later tried to requeue to finish it and got another 0/3 so I declined.

On Thursday I got into a 2/3 run (most of the original members of the raid had left) and we beat Garalon on the second try.
3 years ago#13
Nah, I dropped my Warrior and have swapped to DK as a main. DK is a bit further behind on gear though, not quite 470 yet.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#14
took me 2 mins to read the )(&(*&*(^#%# dungeon journal to understand the fight and its concepts. took my combined 5 LFR raids probably 8hrs total to kill the stupid bug. stupid easy fight, morons all around! Frustrating beyond belief. /target keyboard /slam face GG!
---
Don't even try. You got roasted, just take it like a man. -Lightning Bolt
3 years ago#15
I didn't get past the first boss, but I'm not going to do Heart of Fear again until I get everything for my mage at Mogu'shan Vaults. My DPS was really low, I didn't make the top ten...
---
Lollipop Crusader killing people without getting arrested.
3 years ago#16
Little Zardar posted...
I actually got a fresh 0/3 run

Impossible!
---
http://i.imgur.com/J9fDu.jpg - by Cyber___Dragon
3 years ago#17
LanceFlugerman posted...
I must have been in that XtraT run. Last time was flawless victories all around.

---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Have you looted the first boss in LFR Dread Approach?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived