This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is mists?

#1BenzychenzPosted 11/10/2012 9:50:09 PM
I got bored really quickly in Cata, pretty much up and left after killing Nefarian, and the pvp was quite terrible, not much to do out in the world, and just boring all around.
So yeah, how is mists?
(and how are paladins these days? Pretty much stuck in one spec or what?)
---
I don't have a sig
#2Wyrmwarrior5Posted 11/10/2012 10:13:08 PM
It's more of the same basically, but I think the general consensus is that it's a lot better than Cata. I know I'm way more interested in this expansion so far than I was in Cata. Pandaria is gorgeous and the zones are great, Monks are really fun, and between raids, dungeons, LFR/normal raids, dailies, challenge mode dungeons, pet battles, and BGs/Arena, there's plenty to do.

I'm not sure how Holy/Prot are beyond heroics, but Ret seems to be in a good place. Pretty good DPS, and they really removed all of the clunkiness of the spec and it's really fun.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#3angrywalrus13Posted 11/10/2012 10:41:01 PM(edited)
Before people come in and say the daily grind ruined everything ever, just remember that that's not what the whole expansion is. I am...madly in love with MoP. In a sexual way.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4Wyrmwarrior5Posted 11/10/2012 10:49:56 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Before people come in and say the daily grind ruined everything ever, just remember that that's not what the whole expansion is. I am...madly in love with MoP. In a sexual way.

Honestly I don't understand the complaints about dailies. Like, if someone doesn't like raids, they just don't do raids. If they don't like PvP, they don't PvP. It's been so accepted in previous expansions that if you don't enjoy something you just don't do that, yet suddenly with dailies it's major issue.

Like, if you don't like dailies, don't do them. You getter better gear from raids anyway, and next patch you can upgrade your gear with VP.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#5angrywalrus13Posted 11/10/2012 10:59:55 PM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...

Honestly I don't understand the complaints about dailies. Like, if someone doesn't like raids, they just don't do raids. If they don't like PvP, they don't PvP. It's been so accepted in previous expansions that if you don't enjoy something you just don't do that, yet suddenly with dailies it's major issue.

Like, if you don't like dailies, don't do them. You getter better gear from raids anyway, and next patch you can upgrade your gear with VP.

Yeah. The WoW community would be (and has been, I guess) a very interesting study on compulsion.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6MegaSlushPosted 11/10/2012 11:09:29 PM
It's pretty great, IMO. My dead server suddenly feels slightly alive again. I play both factions and I enjoy the storyline of both, and it's only going to get more hectic with 5.1..
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#7Benzychenz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:57:30 PM(edited)
Hmm, might give it a try then.

Only problem is my friend is alliance, and on another server. That's gonna hit my wallet hard.
(obviously I'll only move one character first to see what i think)
---
I don't have a sig
#8CleaveThisPosted 11/11/2012 12:03:36 AM
Benzychenz posted...
Hmm, might give it a try then.

Only problem is my friend is alliance, and on another server. That's gonna hit my wallet hard.
(obviously I'll only move one character first to see what i think)

If you've been away for 3+months have your friend send you a scroll of rez. It will allow you a free realm and faction xfer. Also a free level 80 character non-monk.
#9xXStNerevarXxPosted 11/11/2012 12:04:39 AM
I like the continent more than I liked the Cata questing zones, and the instances aren't boring, featuring tank n spank bosses.
But the dailies...
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky