This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nazgrim's one line in one of the Horde Jade Forest introduction quests - Spoiler

#11ghettoraider81Posted 11/17/2012 12:26:51 AM
Nazgrim was on Pandaria already when the whole Wandering Isle happened anyway. He hasn't even been in contact with Orgrimmar so it's very possible he hasn't seen a Pandaren yet.
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#12AnaTheCatPosted 11/17/2012 12:31:41 AM
ghettoraider81 posted...
Nazgrim was on Pandaria already when the whole Wandering Isle happened anyway. He hasn't even been in contact with Orgrimmar so it's very possible he hasn't seen a Pandaren yet.

Even if he has seen a Pandaren, he wouldnt know to call it anything but bear-creature.
#13Nightbird_XPosted 11/17/2012 2:23:32 AM
MegaSlush posted...
When he almost gets corrupted by the Sha of Doubt (after the Alliance back-ambush him and destroy his airship), Taran Zhu sort of cleanses him. (what's up with that, anyway? I don't think I've seen him, or anyone else, do that outside of the Jade Forest...)

Anyway, this is what really bugs me: Nazgrim calls him a "bear-creature."
Shouldn't he already know what Pandaren are, and what they look like?
...Didn't the Pandaren already join the Hordiance/Allorde (you can tell I'm bored) by then?
I'm still unsure when exactly the Pandaren joined them. Maybe someone can clear this up?

After Jade Forest, you see people being cleansed of Sha Corruption a lot. As for the Pandaren, I assume it just all happens at the same time. In the continuation of Nazgrim's story-arc in Kun-Lai, he tells you that "these Pandaren would make a good addition to the Horde", while you're competing with Alliance for the same goal.

It COULD have just meant the Pandaren in that village, but I took it as Pandaren in general. It's kinda like how the Lich King is long dead, but you still experience LK events in Northrend to this day. Just the gameplay flow, brah.
---
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accepts-osama-bin-laden-donations/
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#14angrywalrus13Posted 11/17/2012 8:31:25 AM
It COULD have just meant the Pandaren in that village

I think it is, since the next thing you do with Taylor/Nazgrim is convert a village of neutral Pandarian Pandaren (hoo boy) into Alliance/Horde territory and recruit its villagers.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#15InfestedAdamPosted 11/17/2012 10:15:02 AM
Chen Stormstout fought alongside Rex in the building of Orgrimmar and the rest of the Horde nation....in a way. I have trouble believing his presence went unnoticeable unless he was simply there for gameplay purposes and Rex was the only one that counted.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#16Nightbird_XPosted 11/17/2012 2:10:25 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
It COULD have just meant the Pandaren in that village

I think it is, since the next thing you do with Taylor/Nazgrim is convert a village of neutral Pandarian Pandaren (hoo boy) into Alliance/Horde territory and recruit its villagers.

Well, yeah. However, wouldn't it be goofy if he said "Well the Hozen/Jinyu weren't effective, lets try these Pandaren (that have already joined our faction, but these are DIFFERENT Pandaren lololol)?

I take it all the events of Pandas joining a faction happen after the storylines on Pandaland. We all know gameplay flow isn't connected anyways.
---
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accepts-osama-bin-laden-donations/
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#17ElaeusPosted 11/17/2012 2:40:53 PM
InfestedAdam posted...
Chen Stormstout fought alongside Rex in the building of Orgrimmar and the rest of the Horde nation....in a way. I have trouble believing his presence went unnoticeable unless he was simply there for gameplay purposes and Rex was the only one that counted.

Nah I think his efforts are well acknowledged, it is just you can't expect them to just keep bringing his name up randomly just because of that. Hell, even Rexxar didn't get that treatement.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22