This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im really shocked with all the moving quests (Spoilers)

#11angrywalrus13Posted 11/17/2012 11:19:57 AM
And then you destroy a century's worth of work that was supposed to preserve the life cycle of one of their "gods," and it's like welp we're all huge jerks.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#12Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 12:45:27 PM
Honestly I think the beginning of Jade Forest had a similar effect. It's just like "**** YEAH SLAUGHTER THE OTHER FACTION WE ARE AWESOME BLOOD AND THUNDER DEATH AND KILLING YEAH" and then you get to the first Pandaren town and you just kind of take a moment and go "... dang" and then you feel like a big wet dick.

I have been meaning to PM you when im on. Always forget xP

and yeah pretty much...

Its really nice how Blizzard handled this. I feel like there is actually some emotion which we havent really seen since Wrath.

Closest thing we had in Cata was Firelands.. And lets face that, it was rather meh "Oh no! The nature is burning!"
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#13Groudon_is_GoldPosted 11/17/2012 1:02:33 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
And then you destroy a century's worth of work that was supposed to preserve the life cycle of one of their "gods," and it's like welp we're all huge jerks.

This killed my. Yulon was kind to you when you first meet her and very welcoming once you earned her trust. Explaining her time was coming to an end and the to be reborn soon, only to destroy her future... I felt like I genuinely betrayed her trust.

Then she drops you off in the valley of four winds to contimplate your actions and move on... It's like when a parent is angry at you but does nothing leaving you to wonder what really is in store.
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.