This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I just saw a mage nerf!

#1PoltregeistPosted 11/18/2012 6:54:30 PM
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6187856/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=launcher&utm_campaign=wow&utm_content=news-textlink

5.1 ptr patch notes

While a mage nerf is always welcome, I was hoping to see a small ele shaman buff (pvp)
Instead they are nerfing us :(
Can no longer drop totem while silenced.
I dont play resto shaman and I dont know if they need a nerf or not.

Also was expecting a hunter nerf, but I guess the mages will be happy to be able to root pets during their BW. Oh how much I love send Ace Ventura and friends on them mages.

They should implent a pet with massdispell, they hide so much in iceblocks.
---
MoP is OK
#2GateCaptainPosted 11/18/2012 7:50:23 PM
"While a mage nerf is always welcome"

Yeah cause we need to nerf our team-mates cause they do to much damage when we run instances, and i feel bad cause i'm not #1 on the dps list.

^^ Sarcasm ^^
#3shawn10000000Posted 11/18/2012 7:55:04 PM
GateCaptain posted...
"While a mage nerf is always welcome"

Yeah cause we need to nerf our team-mates cause they do to much damage when we run instances, and i feel bad cause i'm not #1 on the dps list.

^^ Sarcasm ^^

lol dragonslayer
#4noimnoturdaddyPosted 11/18/2012 8:01:48 PM
shawn10000000 posted...
lol dragonslayer

You play WoW and you're passing judgment?
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
#5kingdrake2Posted 11/18/2012 8:04:45 PM
damage isn't the problem... it's too many escape button's.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#6That_70s_showPosted 11/18/2012 8:37:04 PM(edited)
Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.

The growing conflict between the Horde and the Alliance has spilled across the face of Azeroth: level 90 players can now queue for Wintergrasp and Tol Barad via the PvP tab to battle one another in these epic conflicts.

I don't PvP, but I'm sure some people will like this.

A search bar has been added to the mount section of the Mount and Pet Journal.

YES! GOD YES!

---
http://i.imgur.com/4qHfp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3G0xk.jpg
#7metroidfreakv4Posted 11/19/2012 2:15:03 AM
Cant drop totems while silenced?

Not going to lie, that is a stupidly huge nerf. Holy crap. I cant think of how many times I dropped a totem to mitigate dmg while silenced, or a spirit link, or a cc. That is a pretty big ass nerf to me. situational, but man, totems have saved my life more than I can even remember.
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Farther.....is this over?....
Farther:no my son....the raid resets next week..
#8MarikhenPosted 11/19/2012 6:34:40 AM
I wonder when Blizzard is going to get around to making it so that you can't use wands, engineering bombs, jewelcrafting statues, usable trinkets (presuming they aren't already so nerfed), hunters' guns, and similar magical items when silenced...
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.