This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys I have this crazy idea on what do if you don't like dailies

#51AssultTankPosted 11/19/2012 5:53:57 PM
Yeah... In cata I didn't have wrists or a helm drop until late into 4.3 after I started doing heroics.
I was using Valor Wrists through all of Firelands and DS. I was using the engy helm until the helm token dropped off Heroic Blackhorn...
It happens...
---
http://doc.cat-v.org/economics/bar_stool_economics This is how the American tax system works...
---
#52Major GamerPosted 11/19/2012 6:05:10 PM
*snip*

Yes, RNG can screw you, but that isn't the point being made here. The idea of the change is that certain reputations were absolutely mandatory to get because of enchants. It was the only source of head enchants and it was the superior option for shoulder enchants. If you didn't get these reputations, there was absolutely nothing you could do to get those stats. Now it largely provides weaker gear (the odd case of something being better from rep is resolved in 5.1, though trinkets have always been an exception since Day 1 of WoW) where you can get better stuff from other places where it is a roll of the dice, which is what most gear has always been.

Now we have people complaining left and right about dailies when they have multiple options to improve their performance in game. Heroics, LFR/normal/heroic raids, dailies, and the most often ignored one (and the one with the biggest affect): learning your class better.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#53Sellus GraviusPosted 11/19/2012 6:06:39 PM
Only read the first post but yeah i agree. I just couldn't be bothered doing the golden lotus ones. I mean i'll do them every now and then but i just can't be bothered to care about it enough. You can get enough gear from heroics to get into LFR, and from there get better gear than any rep stuff i'm pretty sure.

But maybe its just because i don't really care about raiding at the moment.