This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am really having a problem deciding which class I want to level

#1jdfo819Posted 11/18/2012 9:20:55 PM
I have a starter account, and I've been messing around with just about ever class I have access too trying to decide which one I should actually level if and when I buy the game. So far I really do not like shamans, druids, or priests. I'm sort of meh when it comes to mages and warriors. I've actually kind of enjoyed hunters, paladins, and warlocks so far. Haven't actually tried rogues. I would really like someone to convince me of which class I should continue with and level up when I get full game. Anyone have some good arguments?
---
Load the wounded into the cannons and fire them at the poor!
#2WheatsacPosted 11/18/2012 9:57:05 PM
You should level up as a Demonology lock. You get to transform into a bad-ass demon and wreck stuff with Touch of Chaos, an army of lil imps and of course your main wrathgaurd. Oh, by the way, it takes longer then 20 levels to really get the feel of a class. So you shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement.
#3jdfo819(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:43:07 PM
I've read several things saying demonology is clunky, so that makes me worry. About 20 levels, meh, 20 is all I get for free.
---
Load the wounded into the cannons and fire them at the poor!
#4xJC2011xPosted 11/18/2012 10:56:16 PM
If you're new to the game you should really just play whatever you want with whichever race/class appeals to you. Don't worry about the complexities you read about online just yet. You only get one real chance to enjoy WoW leveling once, so do it with whatever you want.

If you really want an answer, Hunter/Paladins are very good newbie classes. Paladins also have the benefit of being a hybrid class so the option of seeing whether you want to be a healer/tank/dps will be open to you later on.
#5LighosaPosted 11/18/2012 11:01:52 PM
If you're new to the game you should really just play whatever you want with whichever race/class appeals to you. Don't worry about the complexities you read about online just yet. You only get one real chance to enjoy WoW leveling once, so do it with whatever you want.

If you really want an answer, Hunter/Paladins are very good newbie classes. Paladins also have the benefit of being a hybrid class so the option of seeing whether you want to be a healer/tank/dps will be open to you later on.

Bull s*** Demo is great

And warlocks are the most fun class.
---
http://imgur.com/a/Tj99v#1
http://i.imgur.com/iGxrj.jpg
#6Glockass1Posted 11/19/2012 3:55:39 PM
Lighosa posted...

Bull s*** Demo is great

And warlocks are the most fun class.

Most fun to kill, yes. I pop all my CDs as a Warrior just to annoy Warlocks and Hunters.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#7claim_solaisPosted 11/19/2012 4:29:42 PM
Demo lock is easily the most fun class in the game IMO
---
The conquerer came and he conquered