This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing you cant forgive Blizzard?

#1Coop14Posted 11/19/2012 6:59:30 PM(edited)
Me personally?

Kael. Come on, while driven by revenge, he wanted the best for his people, and was utterly depressed and in turmoil.

Was so bummed when they made him a bad guy =/

Honestly, majority of my inner turmoil comes from the lore back in the days of WC1-WC3

In WoW, BC was in a way floptastic(Does that exist? So patenting it) in terms of lore. Wrath for the most part was awesome. Till we killed Arthas. Seriously ._.

Cata was meh, I loved how they handled the new race class combos. Pandaria, I am honestly pleasantly surprised. They did a excellent job on handling everything new and old. Hopefully they can make Garrosh's demise decent.
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#2Little ZardarPosted 11/19/2012 6:58:13 PM
okay? That's the story of every bad guy. Why turn bad if you're happy and have the perfect life?
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#3Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:00:11 PM
okay? That's the story of every bad guy. Why turn bad if you're happy and have the perfect life?

While this is true and can be applied to a heavy majority of WoW icons

He was a personal fan favorite back in WC3 :3
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#4BIMHBPosted 11/19/2012 7:11:36 PM
making stance dancing obsolete. warrior was my favorite class before they did this.
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#5angrywalrus13Posted 11/19/2012 7:28:45 PM
Removing Eyes of the Beast.

I had damn good times running around as my turtle.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6ryanell666Posted 11/19/2012 7:32:44 PM
LFG, and how it's ruins the community.

...yup that whole topic again.
#7Lucavi000Posted 11/19/2012 7:37:20 PM
LFG, and how it's ruins the community.

...yup that whole topic again.

community was ruined long before LFG.

That just made sure that it could never be put back on track ever again.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#8Zohar_MetatronPosted 11/19/2012 7:43:18 PM(edited)
It's not that I "can't forgive" it, but damned if I don't feel like they've really underutilized half of their races and secondary NPCs. Velen's done nothing, Greymane's done nothing, Gallywix isn't even in the game outside of Kezan, etc.

It's also a bit obnoxious that they go "we're bringing the WAR back to WARcraft, legit serious this time!" roughly every other patch, and all that means is another silly PvP zone and occasionally someone doing something ridiculous and inane because they have to keep hostilities going between the two sides in the face of every big bad they introduce that both sides are going to team up and take down eventually.

Mechanicswise, I distinctly recall talk of a "tabards" menu like you'd have for titles or pets quite a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure they also said something about expanding your normal sixteen-slot bag just before Cataclysm. I'm a packrat so both of those would've been real nice.
---
Who took the bomp from the bompalompalomp?
#9LighosaPosted 11/19/2012 8:00:21 PM
Not making Pandaren able to be warlocks. It's not fair, it really isn't.
---
http://imgur.com/a/Tj99v#1
http://i.imgur.com/iGxrj.jpg
#10LanceFlugermanPosted 11/19/2012 8:01:30 PM
Think of us as the bad guys.
---
Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Ma Ma Coo Sa.