This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing you cant forgive Blizzard?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. One thing you cant forgive Blizzard?
3 years ago#21
For taunting me with The Syndicate and Centaur factions reputation bars...

When they redid the world in Cataclysm, I noticed that they hadn't taken out those rep bars, and though that finally, I could grind them up.

But no... there they are, lingering in all of their ugliness. Mocking me. Even though they are inactive...
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
3 years ago#22
Being Horde fanboys, all of them
3 years ago#23
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50062#drops

Ran into this guy while leveling a day or two after Cata launched. Turned out he was bugged and I couldn't target him with any attacks, so I just rode around until he eventually killed me and despawned. After venting in general chat someone told me he was an awesome ultra rare mount that I'll never ever see again. I'm still pissed about it.
3 years ago#24
Darom Sunyata posted...
Giving tanks and healers a chance at special rewards for pugging.

Hopefully new games will remove the inexcusable ego trip of tanking and healing, though that usually involves removing the trinity altogether.

Why can't human beings simply be decent.

Before those rewards there were hour long queues for DPS and if anything that just made tanks act like bigger douches.
3 years ago#25
daemon672 posted...
Darom Sunyata posted...
Why can't human beings simply be decent.

DPS are jerks with ego problems too. And they're the lazy ones who don't want front responsibly.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

"I'm responsible therefore I'm better than you."
---
Stop seeking salvation through beauty
3 years ago#26
Taunting us with player housing for years and then saying they would never release it.
---
'OMG PANDAS! Now WoW is a kids game!'
You guys do realize the mighty warriors of Azeroth play capture the flag like a bunch of eight year olds... Right?
3 years ago#27
Making Illidan a boss and then not writing any story for why we're fighting him
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
3 years ago#28
Patch 4.1

That is all.
3 years ago#29
LinkofHyrule991 posted...
Making Illidan a boss and then not writing any story for why we're fighting him

Basically this. The guy was actually on our side at the end of WC3:TFT, so having him being a boss for no reason at all was really stupid.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#30
Lucavi000 posted...
LFG, and how it's ruins the community.

...yup that whole topic again.

community was ruined long before LFG.

That just made sure that it could never be put back on track ever again.

I'd rather be in a position (if I were a raid leader in Vanilla/BC) to say "Get attuned, get as much gear from Karazhan as possible, and get it all gemmed and enchanted as best as possible before coming with my guild run in SCC."

Instead of them telling me through the LFG/LFR..."Screw you! carry me through and get my loot!"

but you are right,...with all these social handicap features put in the game there is no way to put it back on track.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. One thing you cant forgive Blizzard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived