This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing you cant forgive Blizzard?

#31Mr_YoruPosted 11/20/2012 8:41:50 AM
Fixing mana pools. It should grow as I get more gear. It's the most pointless change ever.
---
Feel free to misinterpret anything I say, and use it against me.
3DS Code: 1547-5196-5136 (Yoru)
#32StrangerAeonsPosted 11/20/2012 8:52:01 AM
Completely and utterly destroying the lore of the game starting with Cata, but that was pretty much entirely Metzen and not Blizzard as a whole (aside from the whole staff enabling him by treating him like a rockstar) not to mention I've just conditioned myself to not care about the lore whatsoever anymore.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/ColdStatic/fs_overall.png http://i.imgur.com/Namtt.jpg
#33inferiorweaselPosted 11/20/2012 8:55:02 AM
Hak posted...
LinkofHyrule991 posted...
Making Illidan a boss and then not writing any story for why we're fighting him

Basically this. The guy was actually on our side at the end of WC3:TFT, so having him being a boss for no reason at all was really stupid.

Well since we were facing against the Burning Legion, and he was after all directly under Kil'Jaeden, we knew it was inevitable. Especially since Kil'Jaeden did show up to him before the undead Campaign.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#34SpideyknightPosted 11/20/2012 10:34:13 AM
Removal of trap dancing hunter.

Neglecting rogues, resulting in their tragic state.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#35CGoblinsPosted 11/20/2012 10:53:38 AM
Cash shop.
---
PSN: CGoblin
Playing: UO and M&M: World of Xeen
#36angrywalrus13Posted 11/20/2012 10:55:56 AM
CGoblins posted...
Cash shop.

Are the sparkleponies ruining your game?
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#37InfestedAdamPosted 11/20/2012 11:15:33 AM
For me it might be adjusting the lore just so it'll fit in with the game instead of adjusting the game to fit the lore. I'm always one for the story of any book, game, movie, etc, etc so I really hate it when directors, developers, etc, etc decide to add, cut or even worst, change stuff just so that it will flow better and be more appealing to the consumers.

I can understanding cutting material out simply because there's no way most books can fit in a typical two-hour movie. But stuff shouldn't be changed or added in my opinion, it feels like telling the author that their work isn't good enough for mainstream.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#38ryudo500Posted 11/20/2012 11:55:17 AM
Drudax posted...
Adding rated PVP, mainly Arenas... I loved it when people just PVP'd for fun and ran around in the real world.. the Tarren Mill world pvp and the BWL PVP area. Wintergrasp and Tol Barad just doesn't do it justice. Loved the gaining of notoriety on servers as individuals and guilds. After doing arenas and getting 2400 and all the titles PVP just seems predictable and uneventful. I even remember a Dev saying arenas were a mistake.

still, they are more positive than negative
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#39CGoblinsPosted 11/20/2012 1:46:55 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
CGoblins posted...
Cash shop.

Are the sparkleponies ruining your game?

This is about what I perceive as unforgivable. Just because you don't think or feel the same way as I do doesn't mean you need to speak.

It's not the graphic that is ruining my game. It's the effort put into it that I pay monthly services fees for. If I pay you to add content and weeks go by with only pet shop additions. That's an issue.

When I have to wait for a full maintenance day for a new graphic in the cash shop... that's an issue.

Is it game ruining mechanically? No. I'm not stupid enough to think that even though there do appear to be imbalances with the pet battles.

Is it a bad experience and a black eye I can't forgive Blizzard for? Yes.
---
PSN: CGoblin
Playing: UO and M&M: World of Xeen
#40angrywalrus13Posted 11/20/2012 3:45:01 PM
Your in-depth understanding of what your money is put towards and your astonishingly sound reasoning for being distraught over the misuse (and sometimes downright fraudulent uses) of those funds has persuaded me to rescind my statement and instead issue the following:

Take up yoga.
---
Thomx
like tommicks