This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing you cant forgive Blizzard?

#51ElaeusPosted 11/21/2012 6:18:05 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Elaeus posted...
Banning my Syrian friends in the guild from WoW due to political and trade issues between USA and Syrian Arab Republic. One of the best holy paladin in the world (progress and WoL testify during WotLK) during and my mentor on pallies was Syrian. He is also an Arena Master since WotLK (since the days protection was a viable healer in arena with prot spec/holy gear and beyond).

Wait, that's Blizzards bad?

In a sense, they are only complying to the US trade laws. Doesn't mean I don't think the inclusion of MMO gaming in that law is stupid (even though in the end it is a service and logically it makes sense to be included).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#52vahndragonwingPosted 11/21/2012 6:46:00 AM
I'm just saying that I don't think blizzard really has any say in that :P
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#53ElaeusPosted 11/21/2012 6:49:17 AM(edited)
vahndragonwing posted...

I do understand that and you are NOT wrong one bit. But you see people (unlike what the posters here want you to think) are actually made of brain and hearts. When I deal with that issue with my brain, of course it is logical and all lawyer crap talk etc... But when I deal with how I feel about it, I can't forgive Blizzard for it.

What is worse is not only how they dealt with it, it is how they are replying rudely to the pleas and inqueries. I have seen the replies to those "customers" that were banned and they are basically on the equal of "you are lesser people, deal with it".
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#54_Anticlimactic_Posted 11/21/2012 6:52:59 AM
like most blizzard fans it was when they sold out to activision. Aka anything after BC, and the babytization of all thier games.
#55NeopianPosted 11/21/2012 6:54:28 AM
Giving horde paladins
---
WmJkJhBhUiOgBgR
#56vahndragonwingPosted 11/21/2012 6:57:03 AM
Elaeus posted...
vahndragonwing posted...

I do understand that and you are NOT wrong one bit. But you see people (unlike what the posters here want you to think) are actually made of brain and hearts. When I deal with that issue with my brain, of course it is logical and all lawyer crap talk etc... But when I deal with how I feel about it, I can't forgive Blizzard for it.

What is worse is not only how they dealt with it, it is how they are replying rudely to the pleas and inqueries. I have seen the replies to those "customers" that were banned and they are basically on the equal of "you are lesser people, deal with it".

Word, I can definitely see that, and I was unaware of the situations with the replies.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender