This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which healer do you find the most fun to play?

#1MarndosPosted 11/20/2012 4:29:31 AM
Most funnest healer?! - Results (169 votes)
Druid
17.75% (30 votes)
Monk
14.2% (24 votes)
Paladin
10.65% (18 votes)
Priest (Discipline)
23.08% (39 votes)
Priest (Holy)
12.43% (21 votes)
Shaman
21.89% (37 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Wrapping up this series of polls for now. Results from previous topics:

Most Fun Tank: Technically DK, though Warrior was only behind by 2 votes and both of them were neck-and-neck throughout the whole thing (I noticed them tied on 4 separate occasions) so I'm calling it for both of them.

Most Fun Melee DPS: DK again, Frost spec. Enhancement was very close behind (Enhance won the poll back in August). I'm not sure what changed about Frost DKs in 5.0.4 that made them more popular, but it's probably just due to a bunch of different people voting this time around.

Most Fun Ranged DPS: Tie between Elemental Shaman and Affliction lock. Hunters and Mages were slightly less popular this time around.

As for this topic, here's the corresponding poll done back in mid-August:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/63754430

Although "Priest" won, this time I split it up between the two specs for more accurate results. My vote back then was Shaman, but this time it's easily Monks. Mistweaving is the most fun I've ever had healing in an MMO.
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#2General_GagePosted 11/20/2012 4:53:42 AM
Where's Rogue's with bandages?
#3Aposter26Posted 11/20/2012 5:33:44 AM
General_Gage posted...

---
#4Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:42:43 AM
General_Gage posted...

zardar is that you
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#5Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:07:31 AM
Badump-a-bump!
---
#64sakuraHa0Posted 11/20/2012 9:37:49 AM
Where is boomkin? or elemental shammy? or shadow priest?
In one of LFR, me and one more raiders saved us from wipe by healing as boomkin and ele shammy for the last 7% hp of the boss XD(all healers were down at that time).
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#7Bane766Posted 11/20/2012 9:51:03 AM
Voted Druid as it's quite fun...although, tbh, I haven't played any healer at 90 (my druid is lv 87 and she's feral-questing/resto-dungeons). I raided with a Druid and Priest in Cata and liked the Druid better. Had the 85 Shaman with Resto...and although Shaman is easy to heal as now, I still prefer my Druid.

And I have not healed as a monk at all. My ally and horde monks are neglected and level 12 and 13 respectively. I do find them fun...I just have too many dailies on my main, although I just hit revered on all the main gear factions so that will slow down alot and give me much more time for my lowly alts finally.

I also can't level a pally past level 12-so they would be low on my list.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#8Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:40:13 PM
Good afternoon bump!

(I'm like The Todd, except instead of fives I got bumps)
---
#9Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:18:51 PM
Yeesh, this poll is moving along slower than the others. Maybe not as many people play healers? :O

Is Discipline really that fun? I'm not high enough level to gauge it, but from what I've been doing I basically throw PW:S up and then go all holy wizard and use Penance/Smite nukes and heal through Atonement. Does it get more interesting at higher levels than PW:S + Atonement spam?
---
#10DaedalusExPosted 11/20/2012 5:49:33 PM
I've played them all except for Monk and I've found Holy Priest to be the most fun. It feels like I have the most control when I play a Holy Priest, always have a tool for the situation at hand.