This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So where is the fighting between the factions in Pandaria?

#11JiruruPosted 11/21/2012 5:27:42 AM
Elaeus posted...
Hopefully in 5.1; I have a feeling the story will be really good.

I bet it can be summed up with "The Horde is great! Other guys suck!" as usual.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#12ElaeusPosted 11/21/2012 5:33:52 AM
Jiruru posted...
Elaeus posted...
Hopefully in 5.1; I have a feeling the story will be really good.

I bet it can be summed up with "The Horde is great! Other guys suck!" as usual.

Reroll the cool faction then, problem solved sweety. :p

In seriousness this xpac is doing a good job representing us as baddies and 5.1 seems to further enforce that.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#134sakuraHa0Posted 11/21/2012 7:47:24 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Sativa_Rose posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Very much so in 5.1.

Everything after Jade Forest is just kind of us cleaning up the horrible mess we caused at the end of that zone.

So the Empress wasn't a problem until the horde/alliance came?

Well, not as bad at least; The unleashing of the Sha weakened Pandaria (figuratively) and have the Mantid a new avenue to attack.

At least that's what I gathered from the quests. You know, that provide lore, which answer the exact questions you have?

Psh, that would involve reading them and then not only would it take me longer to reach 90 (meaning I'd have less time to complain about no content) but then I couldn't keep saying 'lollore' like I actually know what's going on! (which I obviously don't because I don't read the quests and then complain about how there is no lore)

Lol, this is a good one !
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#14Nightbird_XPosted 11/21/2012 8:14:20 AM
4sakuraHa0 posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Sativa_Rose posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Very much so in 5.1.

Everything after Jade Forest is just kind of us cleaning up the horrible mess we caused at the end of that zone.

Well, not as bad at least; The unleashing of the Sha weakened Pandaria (figuratively) and have the Mantid a new avenue to attack.

At least that's what I gathered from the quests. You know, that provide lore, which answer the exact questions you have?

Psh, that would involve reading them and then not only would it take me longer to reach 90 (meaning I'd have less time to complain about no content) but then I couldn't keep saying 'lollore' like I actually know what's going on! (which I obviously don't because I don't read the quests and then complain about how there is no lore)

Lol, this is a good one !

That's what she said.
---
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accepts-osama-bin-laden-donations/
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#15angrywalrus13Posted 11/21/2012 8:33:27 AM(edited)
Sativa_Rose posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Very much so in 5.1.

Typically the mantid swarm at a set interval (every century? I dunno), so the Pandaren are always ready to beat them back, and the Shado-Pan have no real trouble doing that and keeping the occasional angry yaungol at bay.

With our releasing of the Sha, everything's messed up. The mantid are swarming long before the Pandaren are ready (and in greater numbers) due to the Empress being a giant fear machine, and the yaungol are fueled by anger/hatred and are really lashing out at the Pandaren in full force.

I'm only really addressing issues in Townlong/Dread Wastes but I think you get the idea!
---
Thomx
like tommicks