This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blizz needs to bring out Classic Wow Servers

#1wieheistduPosted 11/21/2012 1:02:33 AM
So we can relive the glory days of great old Classic Wow. Reason include:

Epics were epic

Great AV battles

Cool raids like MC, Naxx40, Ony, AQ40

Old Honour System

Close server communities

And so much more!!!

Who else hopes blizz will bring out a Wow 1.12 server?
---
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
#2taketheshoeoffPosted 11/21/2012 1:16:24 AM
blizz really ruined the game with all these patches and improvements.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a schizoid or closet case]
#3ATiRadeonHDPosted 11/21/2012 1:24:38 AM
Classic WoW sucked. It was the best at the time, yes, but Classic WoW is worse than most modern-MMOs on the market today.
---
|| AMD Phenom II x6 1065T || nVidia GTX 560Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#4Will446Posted 11/21/2012 1:30:50 AM
Classic and current WoW (Well before I left when Cata ruined the game by making it hard mode. Before you say Cata is not hard I was one of the millions who left after reading this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2053469) feel like the world is literally alive.

No loading screens or barely any loading screens. You have animals all over, the music you can play in a loop and everything seems to fit with each other.

SWTOR for example feels stale no real music blending in except every once in a while and in combat. Its just a bore and a chore.
#5HakPosted 11/21/2012 1:42:34 AM
wieheistdu posted...
So we can relive the glory days of great old Classic Wow. Reason include:

Epics were epic

Great AV battles

Cool raids like MC, Naxx40, Ony, AQ40

Old Honour System

Close server communities

And so much more!!!

Who else hopes blizz will bring out a Wow 1.12 server?

Considering how often this topic comes up, and how many people shoot it down, I'd reckon that if there was a Classic server option, and the people who feel positively did move there, then both of you would feel somewhat disappointed.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6ElaeusPosted 11/21/2012 1:44:28 AM
Yeah they should totally make classic servers. You know, for the 3 people that keep requesting them.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7theFFVIguyPosted 11/21/2012 1:45:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saAgaJ6p54
---
"Evil can be found everywhere, but it will never win as long as there are enough good people who fight against it."-Luca Turilli
#8SlyClone2kPosted 11/21/2012 3:05:10 AM
I'd like some classic AV. But not the classic 3 days games. But the classic 2 to 4 hours ones. You know the ones before the 1st patch that changed them, but not before the 3rd or 4th patch that changed them.

I'd also like the classic game to be stopped at patch 1.4 because that was when Shaman were gods. But I'd still like it to include some of the stuff from later patches. Like Naxx, AQ and ZG,

/sarcasm

Move on the game has it's time people did.
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#9schmarkenheimerPosted 11/21/2012 3:10:39 AM
I'd like them to do a few servers just so that people who think it's the best era can really see how much the game has changed. No mounts until 40? Great! Resist gear? Awesome! Like buffing? Paladin's your class! Like to res? Great, stay out of combat and you can do it all day!

Etc.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#10OriginalGuidoPosted 11/21/2012 3:55:19 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
I'd like them to do a few servers just so that people who think it's the best era can really see how much the game has changed. No mounts until 40? Great! Resist gear? Awesome! Like buffing? Paladin's your class! Like to res? Great, stay out of combat and you can do it all day!

Etc.

Much better than nowadays s***