This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

could a 385 geared fury warrior solo ZG/ZA?

#1Genocet_10-325Posted 11/22/2012 1:08:46 PM
I can do the original cata heroics with little problems. How about new zg and za?
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno
Tayphetamine - Mal'ganis Horde -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Tayphetamine/simple
#2Glockass1Posted 11/22/2012 1:18:55 PM(edited)
Bloodlord Mandokir is not soloable with anything other than a DK and a Hunter as far as I know. The other bosses should not pose a problem though. If you're looking to do the timed run then I don't know if you have the DPS to do it.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#3Genocet_10-325(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:20:55 PM
Glockass1 posted...
Bloodlord Mandokir is not soloable with anything other than a DK and a Hunter as far as I know. The other bosses should not pose a problem though. If you're looking to do the timed run then I don't know if you have the DPS to do it.

What kind of deeps would I need?

Also, *485
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno
Tayphetamine - Mal'ganis Horde -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Tayphetamine/simple
#4Glockass1Posted 11/22/2012 1:21:54 PM
Genocet_10-325 posted...
Glockass1 posted...

Also, *485

It's not the DPS. It's the one-shot mechanic. He will 1 shot you and then despawn before the ghosts can ress you unless you keep him in combat.
---
#5Lightning BoltPosted 11/22/2012 1:33:13 PM
Bloodlord Mandokir is not soloable with anything other than a DK and a Hunter as far as I know.

I think Pally can do it.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#6KrozardPosted 11/22/2012 1:35:26 PM
Glockass1 posted...
Genocet_10-325 posted...
Glockass1 posted...

Also, *485

It's not the DPS. It's the one-shot mechanic. He will 1 shot you and then despawn before the ghosts can ress you unless you keep him in combat.

I'm guessing he was asking about the timed run DPS
---
this space intentionally left blank
#7kingdrake2Posted 11/23/2012 6:39:13 AM
i have seen lvl 90 do zul aman and get the bear... however i don't think it is possible due to the bear's charge.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#8Glockass1Posted 11/23/2012 6:44:47 AM
kingdrake2 posted...
i have seen lvl 90 do zul aman and get the bear... however i don't think it is possible due to the bear's charge.

Unless you kill it fast enough.
---