could a 385 geared fury warrior solo ZG/ZA?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. could a 385 geared fury warrior solo ZG/ZA?
4 years ago#1
I can do the original cata heroics with little problems. How about new zg and za?
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno
Tayphetamine - Mal'ganis Horde -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Tayphetamine/simple
4 years ago#2
Bloodlord Mandokir is not soloable with anything other than a DK and a Hunter as far as I know. The other bosses should not pose a problem though. If you're looking to do the timed run then I don't know if you have the DPS to do it.
Steam ID: Glockass1
4 years ago#3
Glockass1 posted...
Bloodlord Mandokir is not soloable with anything other than a DK and a Hunter as far as I know. The other bosses should not pose a problem though. If you're looking to do the timed run then I don't know if you have the DPS to do it.

What kind of deeps would I need?

Also, *485
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno
Tayphetamine - Mal'ganis Horde -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Tayphetamine/simple
4 years ago#4
Genocet_10-325 posted...
Glockass1 posted...

Also, *485

It's not the DPS. It's the one-shot mechanic. He will 1 shot you and then despawn before the ghosts can ress you unless you keep him in combat.
4 years ago#5
Bloodlord Mandokir is not soloable with anything other than a DK and a Hunter as far as I know.

I think Pally can do it.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
4 years ago#6
Glockass1 posted...
Genocet_10-325 posted...
Glockass1 posted...

Also, *485

It's not the DPS. It's the one-shot mechanic. He will 1 shot you and then despawn before the ghosts can ress you unless you keep him in combat.

I'm guessing he was asking about the timed run DPS
this space intentionally left blank
4 years ago#7
i have seen lvl 90 do zul aman and get the bear... however i don't think it is possible due to the bear's charge.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
4 years ago#8
kingdrake2 posted...
i have seen lvl 90 do zul aman and get the bear... however i don't think it is possible due to the bear's charge.

Unless you kill it fast enough.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. could a 385 geared fury warrior solo ZG/ZA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived