This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Rogue spec?

#11tote_allPosted 11/23/2012 12:48:12 PM
Elaeus posted...
MitzeIpik posted...
Someone disagrees with me. Must be stupid or troll

Your claim was that your dps in resto gear as a feral is higher than your dps as a rogue.
I replied that you are playing it badly due to the parses disagreeing with you and how rogues are beating ferals now (by the way all good ferals are now playing balance).

So according to you, I said stupid which I never did, and I am the parses whereas World of Logs is out there for you to check.
Sorry man, you are trolling at this point and seeking an arguement, or plain out ignorant- which is fine if that was the case, but the sources are out there for you.

You seem pissed. Not being a smart aleck or trying to 'troll' you, but people crack jokes and I point out that I did more on the Druid than the rogue (I see now I mistakenly made the assumption TC was considering how best to level his toon from 85, as both the characters i mentioned were 85 and equipping the quest rewards). You immediately bust out some site concerning raids (I glanced at the page, but i can't see much from a phone at work).
I don't think for a second that at 90 it would happen, just like a tank out dps'ing an actual dps, but it happens at 85 and I found that amusing too.
Stupid, suck, it's an insult meant to sting. You guys need to stop getting so riled up by actual trolls that everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you must be a troll. Ignore the trolls, block them. This place is so volatile from people being baited that they snap at random people

None of what you said was an "opinion", learn the difference.

Elaeus is right, you're wrong, get over it.
#12ElaeusPosted 11/23/2012 12:55:41 PM
MitzeIpik posted...
You seem pissed.

Hardly. Ask anyone you know here, it requires something significant to make me even close to pissed. You are not sadly. You are actually the one that seems pissed your "joke" wasn't received well sorry.

Anyway: Raids and endgame pvp are the only relevant ways to measure a class's viability. It is why rogues are top in pve while bad in low levels, while they are bad in pvp at the moment while they are annoying as hell in low levels. Nothing is more significant than the experiences of the top people to testify to a point really, it's just that simple.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#13XecroPosted 11/23/2012 1:47:52 PM
Assassination has been my favorite for the past 4-5 years. So, that.
---
Expecting something creative here?
#14Little ZardarPosted 11/23/2012 2:18:45 PM
i like assassination the best because it has the most unique abilities and sounds

envenom, vendetta, and venomous wounds have unique sounds and it's music to my hears when i hear them
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#15Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 2:33:50 PM
I knew Assassination would pull ahead (I voted for it too) but I didn't think Combat and Subtlety would be so close. I always thought Combat was terribly boring, Icy Veins flat-out said it had one of the simplest rotations in the game....but that was pre-5.0.4. Maybe I'll give them a second look.
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#16ElaeusPosted 11/23/2012 2:40:25 PM
Marndos posted...
I knew Assassination would pull ahead (I voted for it too) but I didn't think Combat and Subtlety would be so close. I always thought Combat was terribly boring, Icy Veins flat-out said it had one of the simplest rotations in the game....but that was pre-5.0.4. Maybe I'll give them a second look.

Actually combat can be considered really fun sometimes it is just the feel of slow ramping up compared to assassination that makes the latter more favorable (to me at least). Sometimes it is good to be able to watch all these things and having many buttons to press in combat as opposed to assassination's simple and clean rotation.

Subtlety always felt clunky and weird in PvE to me but it had its fun tools, though those were added to the other two specs via talents in MoP.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#17Little ZardarPosted 11/23/2012 2:41:40 PM
combat is fun because you can dualwield swords/fist weapons/axes
killing spree is boss ability as well

but yeah the rotation is pretty boring
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#18XecroPosted 11/23/2012 3:09:01 PM
Combat always felt clunky for me. Killing Spree + Blade Flurry was good times though. Good, good times.
---
Expecting something creative here?