This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ok honestly

#41CGoblinsPosted 11/26/2012 3:50:17 PM
Hak posted...
Well, WC3 sold about 3 million units. Warcraft has around 10 million subs. WC3 sold more than WC1 and 2 (and let's be honest, neither were really very good) so there's at least 7 million players who haven't played the RTS games. Probably more, assuming that many of the RTS players haven't played, or used to play and cancelled, the MMO.

I've played them all included WoW, BC, Wrath, Cata, and now Pandaria.

Warcraft 1 did well enough for Warcraft 2 to be made. Warcraft 1 had about as much success as any other game around the time except for maybe whatever incarnation of SimCity was out at the time.

Warcraft 2 was a Best Seller. Saying it didn't do well is like saying FFVII didn't bring in a new fanbase for RPGs.

The expansion Dark Portal wasn't all that great though...

BNet actually started with Warcraft 2. I still talk and play with some of my old Warcraft 2 guildies.
---
PSN: CGoblin
Playing: UO and M&M: World of Xeen
#42CGoblinsPosted 11/26/2012 3:51:17 PM
Ruvan22 posted...
I started with WC 2 Tides of Darkness in... 96? Then went back and played WC 1. I think that may be part of the reason I favor the alliance, as at that point the orcish horde was painted as unmitigated evil incarnate.

Thats why I play Horde <3.

GOBLIN SAPPER in yo face. Yo.
---
PSN: CGoblin
Playing: UO and M&M: World of Xeen
#43BIMHBPosted 11/26/2012 6:20:34 PM
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol

Damn, that must've hurt.
Feelin' bright righ' now, babe?

Dont try and talk down to anyone after you have already been exposed of being dumber than a box of rocks. Sit down child.
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#44Groudon_is_GoldPosted 11/26/2012 7:49:01 PM
ToadstoolPeach posted...
I started with Warcraft II Tides of Darkness though I later bought Orcs & Humans which was almost unplayable by comparison. I got into WC3 after playing WoW though.

This, cept I spent most of my WC3 time in DotA, so the story became hazy to me.

Honestly though, most of my knowledge of the series came from late night shifts browsing the old WoWWiki site. I learned more about the expanded universe then I would've playing all the games combined.
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.
#45Coop14Posted 11/26/2012 8:03:27 PM
BIMHB posted...
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...

lol

Damn, that must've hurt.

Dont try and talk down to anyone after you have already been exposed of being dumber than a box of rocks. Sit down child.

Well you stuck a nerve at me when you insulted Vahn

You don't know **** about any of us. And while me and Ele get in petty arguments over stuff on these boards, your acting like a child and she is one of the most credible posters on these boards.

Honestly, your probably trolling us, like most losers who don't have anything else better to do with themselves.

*Ends Nerd rage out the ********
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#46BIMHBPosted 11/26/2012 8:18:16 PM
Coop14 posted...
BIMHB posted...
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...

lol

Damn, that must've hurt.

Well you stuck a nerve at me when you insulted Vahn

You don't know **** about any of us. And while me and Ele get in petty arguments over stuff on these boards, your acting like a child and she is one of the most credible posters on these boards.

Honestly, your probably trolling us, like most losers who don't have anything else better to do with themselves.

*Ends Nerd rage out the ********

I have no idea who the hell this tryhard is and I barely care. Im embarrassed as to what has happened to these boards. This place was actually good back in wrath.
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#47ElaeusPosted 11/27/2012 12:05:36 AM
BIMHB posted...
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...

lol

Damn, that must've hurt.

Awww, he is completely mad now.
Point out where I was exposed please son?

Mind if I call you son? I call all the lesser intelligent students I teach by "son" or "daughter" despite how they are around 14 years younger than me for the most part. I bet in your case even the age will fit will considering you deal with things like a 9 years old.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#48GanjuhPosted 11/27/2012 12:31:28 AM
TC is awesome. I love you TC. Your nerd rage has made my night. And the fact a person like you exists just makes me feel even better about myself.

I mean gosh it would suck to be you.
#49ElaeusPosted 11/27/2012 12:32:59 AM
Ganjuh posted...
TC is awesome. I love you TC. Your nerd rage has made my night. And the fact a person like you exists just makes me feel even better about myself.

I am missing the part where TC said anything wrong.
Care to elaborate? :p
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#50GanjuhPosted 11/27/2012 12:56:14 AM
Elaeus posted...
Ganjuh posted...

I am missing the part where TC said anything wrong.
Care to elaborate? :p

LOL you got me.