This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ok honestly

#51Groudon_is_GoldPosted 11/27/2012 1:20:56 AM
Ganjuh posted...
Elaeus posted...
Ganjuh posted...
TC is awesome. I love you TC. Your nerd rage has made my night. And the fact a person like you exists just makes me feel even better about myself.

I mean gosh it would suck to be you.

I am missing the part where TC said anything wrong.
Care to elaborate? :p

LOL you got me.

Uh... I guess I should've read the pages before I posted. Didn't realize it had derailed so much. :-x
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.
#52BIMHBPosted 11/27/2012 3:59:46 AM
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol

Damn, that must've hurt.
Feelin' bright righ' now, babe?

Dont try and talk down to anyone after you have already been exposed of being dumber than a box of rocks. Sit down child.

Awww, he is completely mad now.
Point out where I was exposed please son?

Mind if I call you son? I call all the lesser intelligent students I teach by "son" or "daughter" despite how they are around 14 years younger than me for the most part. I bet in your case even the age will fit will considering you deal with things like a 9 years old.

Trying to resort to "u mad" just proves how anally devastated I have made you. Again, the talking down facade doesnt word after you have already been embarrassed, it just adds to your embarrassment.

*insert generic tryhard comeback about how much smarter you are*

HUR OH WOW YOU RLY GOT ME!
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#53InafkingPosted 11/27/2012 4:23:21 AM
There are still plenty who think Jack Black is responsible for pandas. I'd bet the majority have never even touched a RTS, let alone WC1-3. But given that Horde vs. Alliance is about as intractable as Israelis vs. Palestinians, I don't see the history of two groups stupid enough to fight each other forever as any history worth knowing. They want to blow each other up. Always have, always will. Not sure they can make any back story relevant let alone interesting.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#54ElaeusPosted 11/27/2012 4:26:53 AM
BIMHB posted...
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...
Elaeus posted...
BIMHB posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol

Damn, that must've hurt.
Feelin' bright righ' now, babe?

Dont try and talk down to anyone after you have already been exposed of being dumber than a box of rocks. Sit down child.

Awww, he is completely mad now.
Point out where I was exposed please son?

Mind if I call you son? I call all the lesser intelligent students I teach by "son" or "daughter" despite how they are around 14 years younger than me for the most part. I bet in your case even the age will fit will considering you deal with things like a 9 years old.

Trying to resort to "u mad" just proves how anally devastated I have made you. Again, the talking down facade doesnt word after you have already been embarrassed, it just adds to your embarrassment.

*insert generic tryhard comeback about how much smarter you are*

HUR OH WOW YOU RLY GOT ME!

I will bite.
How EXACTLY I was embarrassed, o' mighty butthurt troll? Because what I can assure you is I never felt that way.

(p.s: does that make you more mad?)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#55SnappySnakePosted 11/27/2012 7:46:44 AM
Played since the first game back in 1994.

I know almost every bit of important lore there is to know.
---
"can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened?"
#56vahndragonwingPosted 11/27/2012 8:41:46 AM
Ganjuh posted...
BIMHB the tryhard is awesome. I love you BIMHB the tryhard. Your nerd rage has made my night. And the fact a person like you exists just makes me feel even better about myself.

I mean gosh it would suck to be you.

ftfy
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#57ArjuntaPosted 11/27/2012 8:44:31 AM
I played all the WC, but I didn't pay much attention to them, playing through WoW without much Lore knowledge got me interested in it. I went through WoWiki(switching to Wowpedia when they split) and did a lot of reading. I am considering going back and replaying the RTS games for the lore.
---
The King of Mediocrity
#58DanteDemonBloodPosted 11/27/2012 8:46:38 AM
Using your ballsack to write a better story than Warcraft. Let me try that

hgdftgtcfhhbgbj njmknm ,knb b vbgc vvnhgj mj hhybjgcdxsedxffgcvhg bj hm lk,m0yhtres4sw43eswwa/fcvhggchhggt,l. jbmu nj vngu vbgui bgvi bghibg h jbohnyuorswa

How is it?
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#59vahndragonwingPosted 11/27/2012 8:48:18 AM
DanteDemonBlood posted...
Using your ballsack to write a better story than Warcraft. Let me try that

hgdftgtcfhhbgbj njmknm ,knb b vbgc vvnhgj mj hhybjgcdxsedxffgcvhg bj hm lk,m0yhtres4sw43eswwa/fcvhggchhggt,l. jbmu nj vngu vbgui bgvi bghibg h jbohnyuorswa

How is it?

ew
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender