Mists of Pandaria CE $35 on Amazon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Mists of Pandaria CE $35 on Amazon

User Info: justintime911

justintime911
4 years ago#1
See title.

My question: Is it worth it? The regular edition is also on sale via the blizzard store for $20. I've recently gotten back into WoW and planned to pick up the regular edition but the CE sounds like one hell of a deal.

What do you think?
"Because, Nintendo's no slut. They're not gonna give us the goods straight up, we gotta wait for em."
3DS Friend Code 2836-0106-0397

User Info: Darkeep12

Darkeep12
4 years ago#2
Get the regular edition on sale.

EDIT: Well, unless you really want those digital extras. The collector's edition extras this time didn't really seem worth it. (A mousepad? Really, Blizzard?)
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper

User Info: Fire_Away

Fire_Away
4 years ago#3
Collector's Editions are cool, but only if you're actually into stuff like artwork/making of DVDs. I got the collector's edition of Wrath and I liked it a lot. Up for you to decide.
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird)

User Info: Patrick52Willis

Patrick52Willis
4 years ago#4
I got the Cata collector's edition and was happy. This one though, I just bought the digital deluxe edition.
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/

User Info: Rama_III

Rama_III
4 years ago#5
I use the green lion flying mount almost exclusively. All I had for flying mounts were a few wind riders and the bronze drake, which is extremely annoying to fly around on.
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
4 years ago#6
If you even considered getting the Digital Deluxe, buy it. The Digital Deluxe is $20 over the regular version, and the sale price is only $15 over the sale price of the regular version.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Mists of Pandaria CE $35 on Amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived