This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For the new dailies/rep added

#1MonthOLDpicklePosted 11/28/2012 7:57:10 AM
What is best to spend your commissions on? I have 139x. I noticed there is three items that start quests.
#2Egxamer1Posted 11/28/2012 7:59:48 AM
Those are the 3 optional dailies to complete and what to first spend your coms on imho
---
Don't even try. You got roasted, just take it like a man. -Lightning Bolt
#3MonthOLDpickle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:00:37 AM
Egxamer1 posted...
Those are the 3 optional dailies to complete and what to first spend your coms on imho

Do they unlock perma?
#4SirGizmoPosted 11/28/2012 8:01:48 AM
The dailies only give a 30 minute buff and no faction reputation. Also, I did one of them, the drop rates are completely horrid. Needed 5 drops, took me over 50 kills to get them.

So, meh. The purchasable dailies are silly.
---
"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott.
#5MonthOLDpickle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:04:06 AM
Why am I even doing this faction than? lol
#6SirGizmoPosted 11/28/2012 8:14:58 AM
The regular dailies from quest givers give reputation towards the new VP gear, but the quests you buy with commendations give no reputation.
---
"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott.
#7Lightning BoltPosted 11/28/2012 8:15:17 AM
MonthOLDpickle posted...

Because Blizz is a master of programming its playerbase.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#8angrywalrus13Posted 11/28/2012 8:31:10 AM
MonthOLDpickle posted...

Shouldn't you answer that one? You can choose not to do them if you don't want to do. It's oooookaaaaay.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9cxiePosted 11/28/2012 8:38:15 AM

I think this faction is more for people who likes world pvp. Most items you buy with commission helps if you do pvp around the bases in the zone. Too bad on my realm, mostly alliances are grouped up looking for a fight while horde are not flagging at all in the zone so there are no skirmish at all. If blizzard auto-flag people who are doing the dailies, it will probably just turn off most people from doing these dailies at all unfortunately. On server that has around even number of people who likes world pvp, this might have worked better.
#10Egxamer1Posted 11/28/2012 9:00:08 AM
I like the Armored Gryphon. That is why i am doing it. Sucks about the purchase able dailies. After day one i was a 2220/3000 neutral wqs i suppose to get more?
---
Don't even try. You got roasted, just take it like a man. -Lightning Bolt