You can't hold onto a daily anymore?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. You can't hold onto a daily anymore?

User Info: mrhighlife83

mrhighlife83
4 years ago#1
I had been holding onto the Dark Skies daily for the Klaxxi in order to work on the associated achievement. Yesterday, the quest was no longer in my log, but I thought there might have just been something patch related going on and the quest was available so I didn't think much of it. Today, the quest had been removed from my log again and it is not one of the available quests. Was this a documented change or am I just going crazy and abandoning quests without remembering it?

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
4 years ago#2
Maybe it got reset at the reset? Same thing happened to me and my Golden Lotus ones. They were there then gone and when I went to grab the new set, they were all the same ones I had, but didn't finish, the day before.
This guy are sick.

User Info: Mike Xtreme

Mike Xtreme
4 years ago#3
I think they dropped a lot of people's quests they were holding onto. There were guild mates that had old quests like Hogger that were lost yesterday.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10n82fd.png - by Cads_4370
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. You can't hold onto a daily anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived