This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear blizz, can I try out the content you patched in? thanks.

#1XiocamiePosted 11/29/2012 10:41:33 PM
Pointless to add new content like the brawler's guild if not everyone can participate (ie: not everyone wants to spend 60k + on the invite) GG Blizz?

On a related note, I heard 3 rare mobs drop it at a low % idk if wowhead is messing me with me badly, but apparently they all spawn in some island (all the way to the left) in karasarang wilds. I go there (alliance) and the island is just some jungle, but on wowhead it says they're in a fort or something..

wut.
I want to fight in the brawler's guild :(
#2bstbllPosted 11/29/2012 10:48:05 PM
I'm hoping you're trolling.

Just in case you aren't, I'm gonna answer you anyways. There's nothing saying you are guaranteed the right to see the new instance, any more than you got to get into ToES in the first week it was out without a raiding guild. There is no skill or time commitment necessary to get into the Brawler's Guild. If it was important to you, you could drop 50-100k on a ticket (assuming you don't waste your money and actually have a decent amount). The people who it was important to did so. You can wait.

And the fort appears once you've unlocked the Operation Shieldwall dailies. Do the quests in your log.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#3Xiocamie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:08:45 PM
Difference being that raiding is steps towards progression (if that's your thing) whereas this brawler's guild is supposed to be a "just for fun" thing (unless you're desperate for the BoA fist weapon
Also ty, unlocked the island and I checked those mobs and there was like 3 people camping each one. Lol.

It's like if pet battles got restricted till you payed 60k or farmed some over camped mobs first.
#4XtraTPosted 11/29/2012 11:17:09 PM
go do dailies you casubad
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#5redundanciesPosted 11/30/2012 6:20:27 AM
"I can't get in on the first day" != "Blizzard is blocking me from content"

Wait a couple weeks and the initial fervor will die down, and the invites will be a more reasonable price. Blizzard flat-out said it was something that wasn't supposed to be done by everyone anyway.
#6Aposter26Posted 11/30/2012 6:29:50 AM
Stop whining you baby. Buy a damn ticket.
#7fan360Posted 11/30/2012 6:32:10 AM
redundancies posted...
Wait a couple weeks ...

That is $4 per week.

Why wait? not enough server to handle it?

Fanboys will defend everything :)
#8Lightning BoltPosted 11/30/2012 6:35:54 AM
fan360 posted...
Fanboys will defend everything :)

^
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#9LanceFlugermanPosted 11/30/2012 6:49:21 AM
haha this guy's not a troll
---
Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Ma Ma Coo Sa.
#10redundanciesPosted 11/30/2012 7:34:12 AM
fan360 posted...
redundancies posted...
Wait a couple weeks ...

That is $4 per week.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the Brawler's Guild is not the only reason he's subscribed. There's plenty of level 90 content to do while he waits for the invite price to go down.