This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear blizz, can I try out the content you patched in? thanks.

#31BobTDonutPosted 11/30/2012 1:37:19 PM
This topic is still around? well guess wut guys.

I still can't try out the new content because the prices are over 60k
*^.^* fun!

I only paid 50k for mine. It came from funds by selling runs to people who couldn't get past 1/8 H in DS. Best use of farm content ever.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/SpVUU.jpg
#32vahndragonwingPosted 11/30/2012 1:39:20 PM
Xiocamie posted...
This topic is still around? well guess wut guys.

I still can't try out the new content because the prices are over 60k
*^.^* fun!

It's almost as if the content just came out

and prices havent gone down yet

Go f***ing farm if you're gonna just sit and whine about prices, because guess what, it's only 60k if you buy it off someone who farmed it

cut out the middle man, smarty
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#33Xiocamie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:47:28 PM
CooLuigi posted...
So go farm the rare mobs that have a chance to drop the invite. For free.

Tried. They're over camped by botters/pet classes (auto claim on spawn) and it's like a 2.5% chance to drop. If they made it 100% then people would get em, leave, and move on to let others.

Hmm...onward to Blizz forums! not like they'd actually implement it even if people wanted it.
#34BobTDonutPosted 11/30/2012 2:38:10 PM
CooLuigi posted...

Tried. They're over camped by botters/pet classes (auto claim on spawn) and it's like a 2.5% chance to drop. If they made it 100% then people would get em, leave, and move on to let others.

Hmm...onward to Blizz forums! not like they'd actually implement it even if people wanted it.

Let me guess... you were one of the ones who complained when loot wasn't thrown into their bags week one of LFR?
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/SpVUU.jpg
#35Little ZardarPosted 11/30/2012 2:42:00 PM
tbh if invites were handed out like candy the queues for it would be like 5 hours long, or Blizzard would have to get rid of CRZ for this. And shockingly enough, I actually enjoy CRZ for Brawler's Guild.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#36vahndragonwingPosted 11/30/2012 2:46:11 PM
BobTDonut posted...
CooLuigi posted...

Let me guess... you were one of the ones who complained when loot wasn't thrown into their bags week one of LFR?

---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#37KokeiiPosted 11/30/2012 3:07:45 PM
Little Zardar posted...
tbh if invites were handed out like candy the queues for it would be like 5 hours long, or Blizzard would have to get rid of CRZ for this. And shockingly enough, I actually enjoy CRZ for Brawler's Guild.

It's only CRZ when there aren't enough people from your own realm there. As more and more people get invites (or as more people go to spectate), it should eventually stop being cross-realm at the BG.
#38RevoltnepresPosted 11/30/2012 4:15:13 PM
I wouldn't be complaining if I were you. They weren't even planning to have mobs drop it at all, from what I've seen, it was something they added in later, after tons and tons of complaints about how people were never going to see the content because they aren't rich.

They gave you an alternate way to get an invite without being rich. Now, instead of having deep pockets, you have to have time and dedication to farm three mobs, just like several other people are doing, because they either really want in the guild, or they want to sell it for some good profit.

You can keep crying about it, but they already gave you all they're going to give you. The whole point of brawlers guild was to keep it at a certain level of exclusivity. It's not a daily faction that's meant for the whole server to see.

So I guess you have to put your big boy pants on, buckle down, and grind mobs until you get your invite. It's not hard, just time consuming.

(Just for the record, I don't like the whole idea of brawler's guild. I'm just annoyed that people complained so much that they're starting to ruin it for the people who do want the guild to be somewhat exclusive.)

TLDR; Wahhh!
---
"Oh yea? Well you can't confirm or disprove science, so what do they think of that?' - Mikey, on science explaining 'ghost-phenomenon' photos.