This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is shadow priest dps good compared to a fire mage?

#1DanteDemonBloodPosted 11/30/2012 7:30:25 AM(edited)
Or should I just go fire mage to DPS? Thanks guys,
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#2DanteDemonBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:37:34 AM
Fast board.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#3HakPosted 11/30/2012 7:38:44 AM
7 minute bump? Try waiting for people to answer rather than showing impatience. It's easy enough to look at any number of sites that show how the classes compare anyway.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#4mrhighlife83Posted 11/30/2012 8:33:19 AM(edited)
If you have to ask, then the answer is always gong to be that you should play what you enjoy more.
#5Zro123Posted 11/30/2012 4:33:27 PM
Both of them are insanely fun to play..just pick one. You can't go wrong.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#6BobTDonutPosted 11/30/2012 4:49:56 PM
If you have to ask, then the answer is always gong to be that you should play what you enjoy more.

Actually, if you have to ask, then the answer is always going to be that you won't have the skill to play the OP class at its potential anyway. But the last time I said that, I was told I was a troll, so let's see how this time goes.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/SpVUU.jpg
#7NofoundationPosted 11/30/2012 4:57:32 PM
BobTDonut posted...

Actually, if you have to ask, then the answer is always going to be that you won't have the skill to play the OP class at its potential anyway. But the last time I said that, I was told I was a troll, so let's see how this time goes.

troll
---
"An account created 7 years ago is my alt"-Warhammeronl speaking about DarkSoulPriest
#8Right_Chus_1Posted 11/30/2012 5:13:15 PM
Nothing is good dps compared to a fire mage.
#9dtrez105Posted 11/30/2012 5:38:00 PM
BobTDonut posted...

He's right. If you are asking this question with equal skill on both a shadow priest and a fire mage, then you wouldn't have to come here to ask. But since you are, I'm going to make a safe assumption that you aren't equally skilled in both classes and rather are a sad, FotM re-roller.

In which case, no, if you aren't skilled/capable with a fire mage, you won't magically start topping meters. Stick with what you know, FotM kids make me sad. If you don't know either class at all, stop trying to re-roll and play what you are familiar with. Someone on a hunter (for example) who is extremely familiar with the class will not suddenly be able to switch to a warrior (again, for example) and do more dps, despite the fact that warriors have a higher damage potential than hunters (lastly, for example, dunno if this is even true or not.)
#10ZanimarPosted 11/30/2012 6:40:01 PM
Nothing is good dps compared to a fire mage.

Affliction locks say hi.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fx4HYOunLc&feature=plcp
3DS FC - 3007-8283-2971