This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So we know which is the best MMO of all time but which is the worst?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So we know which is the best MMO of all time but which is the worst?
(message deleted)
2 years ago#42
You want an MMO that's the best of all time?

Develop virtual reality gaming, create a game where you use sword skills, don't do something stupid like forcing players to never be able to log out and do a death-match type thing in the game where it also kills them IRL and their you go, you got yourself the best MMO ever.

(cookie for anyone who gets reference).
---
Intel Core i7 2.8Ghz, 6 gigs RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450.
2 years ago#43
The lack of Maplestory agreement in this topic is pretty upsetting.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
2 years ago#44
At least Maplestory and Runescape work and have content. That puts them in a completely different league from FFXIV.
---
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.
2 years ago#45
juzzieb posted...
Xiocamie posted...
However the worst MMO that * I * have personally played was....hell I don't even remember the name, I was in some space ship (though I did make an actual player character) and I shot at a rock or something and it was the most boring thing I've ever experienced. Uninstalled faster than the speed of BORED.

Oh so you're a casual, (That game is EVE) that's why I voted WoW, while it isn't close to the worst MMO ever... it has had the worst influence on any MMO, millions of MMO gamers swallowing up a simplified MMO means every other MMO company is gonna copy it... WoW isn't a bad game but it's not the best ever like people say and every game after it that has tried to copy but a small handful have just been awful clones. While having a one simplified MMO on the market for a bit of actiony combat is pretty cool... having 5 million copies of the same game and very few complex MMO's that aren't way outdated is absolutely retarded.

Yea eve is SO HARDCORE. I love having a second job that I have to pay for...
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
2 years ago#46
I would have said Final Fantasy XIV but the jury is out until FFXIV-2 which looks like it won't be all that bad.

So, of the currently running and established MMOs, it's probably Star Wars: The Old Republic. The game is awfully boring, lifeless, ugly, laggy, unoriginal (blatant WoW copycat), has horrible customer support, and the F2P option is a joke with absolutely ridiculous cash shop traps.
---
Peace!
(message deleted)
2 years ago#48
I picked WoW since your list is terrible is goes against the pick for best MMO.
2 years ago#49
piplupzero posted...

Yea eve is SO HARDCORE. I love having a second job that I have to pay for...

If you are paying for eve you are doing it wrong. After 1 month you can easily pay for game time with in game currency.
---
"The reason i love the $ store is I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something" - Trailer trash on the news
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So we know which is the best MMO of all time but which is the worst?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived