This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So we know which is the best MMO of all time but which is the worst?

#41Rama_IIIPosted 12/2/2012 8:55:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#42RedemptionBluePosted 12/2/2012 9:51:23 AM
You want an MMO that's the best of all time?

Develop virtual reality gaming, create a game where you use sword skills, don't do something stupid like forcing players to never be able to log out and do a death-match type thing in the game where it also kills them IRL and their you go, you got yourself the best MMO ever.

(cookie for anyone who gets reference).
---
Intel Core i7 2.8Ghz, 6 gigs RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450.
#43BoogyyPosted 12/2/2012 10:03:18 AM
The lack of Maplestory agreement in this topic is pretty upsetting.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#44pikpikcarrotmonPosted 12/2/2012 12:24:02 PM
At least Maplestory and Runescape work and have content. That puts them in a completely different league from FFXIV.
---
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.
#45piplupzeroPosted 12/2/2012 1:13:29 PM
juzzieb posted...
Xiocamie posted...
However the worst MMO that * I * have personally played was....hell I don't even remember the name, I was in some space ship (though I did make an actual player character) and I shot at a rock or something and it was the most boring thing I've ever experienced. Uninstalled faster than the speed of BORED.

Oh so you're a casual, (That game is EVE) that's why I voted WoW, while it isn't close to the worst MMO ever... it has had the worst influence on any MMO, millions of MMO gamers swallowing up a simplified MMO means every other MMO company is gonna copy it... WoW isn't a bad game but it's not the best ever like people say and every game after it that has tried to copy but a small handful have just been awful clones. While having a one simplified MMO on the market for a bit of actiony combat is pretty cool... having 5 million copies of the same game and very few complex MMO's that aren't way outdated is absolutely retarded.

Yea eve is SO HARDCORE. I love having a second job that I have to pay for...
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#46HolyKnight199Posted 12/2/2012 1:54:47 PM
I would have said Final Fantasy XIV but the jury is out until FFXIV-2 which looks like it won't be all that bad.

So, of the currently running and established MMOs, it's probably Star Wars: The Old Republic. The game is awfully boring, lifeless, ugly, laggy, unoriginal (blatant WoW copycat), has horrible customer support, and the F2P option is a joke with absolutely ridiculous cash shop traps.
---
Peace!
#47EchoBeamPosted 12/2/2012 1:57:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48EchoBeamPosted 12/2/2012 1:57:45 PM
I picked WoW since your list is terrible is goes against the pick for best MMO.
#49Freak ShowPosted 12/2/2012 2:26:31 PM
piplupzero posted...

Yea eve is SO HARDCORE. I love having a second job that I have to pay for...

If you are paying for eve you are doing it wrong. After 1 month you can easily pay for game time with in game currency.
---
"The reason i love the $ store is I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something" - Trailer trash on the news