The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Li Li. To anyone that's read Pearl of Pandaria..

#1XiocamiePosted 11/30/2012 8:54:15 PM
I kinda wish Li Li had a more prominent role past valley of the four winds (unless I missed other appearances) With how much of a badass she is in the comic and in the Quest for Pandaria story (which I've yet to finish fully reading, nor have yet to read her travel journals) it kinda sucks she is just pushed aside and we don't see her anymore. Heck, where even IS she once you're 90? Last I saw of her was in the stormstout brewery (I believe.)

One of the patches really needs to add her in a more prominent role as...idk...something. Oh..and Chen too, I suppose.
#2realast_killaz1Posted 11/30/2012 9:48:01 PM
ok
#3Sir WillPosted 11/30/2012 11:13:31 PM
Yeah he shows up a couple times but she's not with him. Guess he left her at the brewery. She must be miffed.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#4AmakusaPosted 12/1/2012 1:24:34 AM
Her whereabouts are documented in Li Li's Travel Journal that periodically updates on Blizzard's web site. Currently her movements lag behind the player character (the latest part has her heading for the Vale of Eternal Blossoms).
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.