This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Horde DK Race

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
Xeros Candela posted...
Trolls are cool DKs, but the whole no-shoes thing bugs me to no end. If you're wearing plate gear, you should have some boots, y'know? Ended up with a Goblin myself.

I've noticed on my Panda warrior that there are a few boot models that actually cover the toes (whereas normally panda toes poke out)... I wonder if its the same for trolls? I doubt it though.
3 years ago#12
Horde DK? Gotta go with the classic undead male.
3 years ago#13
There are other races in the Horde besides orcs? Hadn't really noticed since they are all inferior, just ask Garrosh.

Seriously though, I think orc is the best race for Horde for any class, DK included.
3 years ago#14
Female Orc
--- - Random Wow screenshots
3 years ago#15
Blood Elf! *flees before anyone can flame*
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
PSN: Wolfy4226. Add me. Wii U: Wolfy4226 Add me.
3 years ago#16
Tauren. If your question is "Which Race is better for....?", the answer is ALWAYS Tauren. If you're asking about a class that Tauren are restricted from, change the class until it's one that you can use a Tauren for, then make it Tauren.

Only race in the game which can be all healing and tanking classes. They're just biding their time before they take over Azeroth.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#17
I like blood elf because:

They are the only males that don't have a height or posture problem and the 2h sword, behind the back animation nifty.
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived