This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about buying game...

#1Sweet00thPosted 12/1/2012 1:04:09 PM
I use to play wow, stopped at wotlk. I thought that account was with my battle.net account, but it seems on that I only have starcraft 2, which is about the time it was created I think. I can't really remember too much about my wow account, and I'm not sure that even matters anymore.

On the site it says you can get pretty much everything, mists of pandaria, cata, and everything I had before for 60 dollars. So should I just do that, cause with my old account I'd just have to do that or buy them individually which is actually more expensive. That is, I'd have to buy mists and cata which is around 70 dollars total or 80 ish. And it might be smartest to somehow get my old account back, then if thats the best deal, spend 60 to just get everything anyway..
---
Gt:SuhAndrew
"Of the first calavary infantry squadron 244 regiment 5"
#2fallen_acolytePosted 12/1/2012 1:07:46 PM
You're kinda late. Yesterday they were selling panda for 20 bucks...

Unless buying cata and panda will cost less than 60, you should just pay for the full bundle. Be aware if you left in wrath, don't expect to be WOWed in panda. IMO save your money but .. tahts just my opinion.
#3SoulOnIce26Posted 12/1/2012 1:11:42 PM
fallen_acolyte posted...
You're kinda late. Yesterday they were selling panda for 20 bucks...

Unless buying cata and panda will cost less than 60, you should just pay for the full bundle. Be aware if you left in wrath, don't expect to be WOWed in panda. IMO save your money but .. tahts just my opinion.

Some people love this expansion (I think it's the best one yet), while others don't. Just see for yourself how you feel.