This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jade Forest, V4TW, Krasarang, Most of Kun-Lai, Dread Wastes done

#21Sir WillPosted 12/1/2012 7:35:25 PM
So, let me see if I have this right. Questing is easy and you've done it all before, but you're following a guide that tells you how to quest. Then you don't follow the guide, skip a bunch of quests in a bunch of zones. Say you've 'finished' the zones when you really haven't. Then complain that you haven't hit 90 yet after 'finishing' Dread Wastes?
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#22tote_allPosted 12/1/2012 7:51:05 PM
If you don't have a brain tumor I suggest you got get yourself one.It would make this mess of a topic somewhat understandable.
#23FluttershyPonyPosted 12/1/2012 8:02:25 PM
I had 40% left when I had to do dread waste dailies just to hit 90.

MoP leveling is really the most moronic thing ever.

Want alts? LEVEL UP IN IN OUR CONTINENT THAT ATE A +30% EXP NEEDED BUFF! NO HEIRLOOMS AS WELL BRAH!

HIT 90?

OK DO DAILIES LOL, MINIMUM OF 45 A DAY TO GET TOKENS!

WOW U FINALLY READY TO RAID OR PVP? LOL ENJOY BEING GIMPED EVERYONE HAS 2/2 UPGRADED GEAR AND YOU CAN NEVER CATCH UP BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST TO CAP VP/CP!
#24MarndosPosted 12/1/2012 8:31:48 PM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
I hit 90 half-way through Townlong.

---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#25Wyrmwarrior5Posted 12/1/2012 10:10:07 PM
FluttershyPony posted...
I had 40% left when I had to do dread waste dailies just to hit 90.

MoP leveling is really the most moronic thing ever.

ITT: People leveling wrong.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#26havok718Posted 12/1/2012 10:47:59 PM
Mr_Yoru posted...
So you skipped a bunch of content and didn't reach 90 because you didn't follow a guide. Great job for needing a guide for the easiest part of the game.

I have done the content 4 times. I've actually hit 90 before Townlong on my two other ALTs.

Ah, now I get that. That "really?" in your OP was your own disbelief at how bad you are.
#27The Steel PhantomPosted 12/1/2012 10:57:50 PM
I hit 90 in Kun-Lai... But I did everything possible in Jade, Valley, and was queueing for dungeons also. Only took 3 days IRL time. Lots of hours a day on the weekend days, but... still. Leveling guides are for noobs.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#28VeliconisPosted 12/1/2012 11:28:32 PM
love people who bash zygor without having tried it

stay american

+1

Zygor is an amazing guide. Its leveling guide feature is just the tip of the iceberg. All the other guides and such that it has are simply amazing. Professions, dailies, pet acquisition guides for pet battles, mounts, achievements, etc.

Hell, it giving you the fastest and most efficient route for questing is fine by me, but what I really like is the auto-accept and auto turn-in for quests feature that it has.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#29thelastmohiganPosted 12/1/2012 11:45:44 PM
Sir Will posted...
So, let me see if I have this right. Questing is easy and you've done it all before, but you're following a guide that tells you how to quest. Then you don't follow the guide, skip a bunch of quests in a bunch of zones. Say you've 'finished' the zones when you really haven't. Then complain that you haven't hit 90 yet after 'finishing' Dread Wastes?
#30Major GamerPosted 12/2/2012 12:15:22 AM
Hell, it giving you the fastest and most efficient route for questing is fine by me, but what I really like is the auto-accept and auto turn-in for quests feature that it has.

This can be done in a macro.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer