This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Death Knight Race

#1ArcticLichPosted 12/1/2012 10:44:20 PM
I just paid for a faction change for my Death Knight so I can play with my girlfriend (She plays Alliance and I had an 85 Horde DK laying around) And I was wondering, what is the best race for an Alliance Death Knight? I don't PvP on this character, if that makes a difference.
#2Sellus GraviusPosted 12/1/2012 10:49:53 PM
Hmmm... Tough choice. Personally I'd go Gnome, just because I really like Gnomes (Especially classes that are "unusual" for Gnomes, such as Warrior/DK).

But if you aren't into small dudes then go with Human. Their combat animations are great, but then you have to deal with their god awful running animations and their stupid limb proportions.

Other than that I dunno. I can't stand the Worgen 2 handed melee animations, Draenei just look silly. Dwarves are kinda eh... What else is there? Oh yeah Night Elf... lol.
#3wwesniperPosted 12/1/2012 10:57:27 PM(edited)
im terms of racials? worgens or draenei
---
Shot through the knee and you're to blame! You give adventuring a bad name!
#4TheGreatCheezePosted 12/1/2012 11:04:15 PM
Go Human or Worgen for the best looking DK, unless you're into short people. Dual wielding Worgens just look goddamn fierce.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#5Slayer1217Posted 12/1/2012 11:06:28 PM(edited)
I think small races like goblins and gnomes look silly in plate. I say go Draenei. I can't stand the fact that helmets look so bad on worgen.
---
https://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.png
#6OgreBattle019Posted 12/1/2012 11:05:43 PM
Draenei are best Alliance 2h users, perfect animations for DK too, and their special skin colors? oooh mamasita those green draenei really get me
---
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
#7Sir WillPosted 12/1/2012 11:08:36 PM
I like human male and draenei female.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#8NtheRiddlePosted 12/1/2012 11:11:29 PM
OgreBattle019 posted...
Draenei are best Alliance 2h users, perfect animations for DK too, and their special skin colors? oooh mamasita those green draenei really get me

I've never seen another green Draenei, ppl always ask me how'd I make mine green...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#9BigBoss2021Posted 12/1/2012 11:32:09 PM
I say Human just out of personal opinion. They look so awesome as 2h wielding plate classes. Worgen would be cool, but helmets look kinda lame on them, and they have this 2h animation where they do a front flip. The flip gets really stupid when you're spamming your abilities and constantly flipping. Enough to be a deal breaker for me =P.
---
It's my money and I NEED IT NOW!! Steam ID = Physlics
Need more people for Darkfall: Unholy Wars!