This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I solo Ragefire Chasm as a Blood DK?

#1ChocoboMog123Posted 12/2/2012 12:04:01 PM
Level 90, ilvl 510. i don't knw if i can
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#2pikpikcarrotmonPosted 12/2/2012 12:26:58 PM
The bosses are tank n spank for the most part, but be careful when pulling trash.
---
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.
#3SketchiePosted 12/2/2012 12:45:20 PM
That instance is very difficult to solo for all classes and specs. I'd suggest you fully enchant and gem your gear with top end enchants/gems, and be sure to bring lots of potions with you. Atonement Priests and Mistweavers only has a slightly easier time due to being able to DPS and heal at the same time, but only very.

Just take it nice and slow, try to only pull one mob at a time. Heavens help you if you pull 2 or more, that's just a huge death sentence. Hope you have abilities to reduce damage (80% or so damage reduction) or aggro dropping abilities!

The last boss in there has a lot of high damaging moves but they could very well be OHKO ones, so be sure to run out of range of them. At least it's easy to detect - just get out of crap on the ground and you'll be okay.

Even then it's very dicey and will likely take several attempts.

Good luck!
---
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
#4KrozardPosted 12/2/2012 12:57:22 PM
You forgot to list the most important step!
Be a Troll. The in-combat health regen is incredibly useful with so many pulls being close calls.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#5TheGreatCheezePosted 12/2/2012 2:12:58 PM
Pff, I soled it as a level 16 Prot paladin.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#6ElaeusPosted 12/2/2012 2:14:40 PM
The only good answer to this topic:

Yes TC, absolutely possible.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 12/2/2012 2:18:03 PM
I've had an easier time as UD than Troll because of the health siphon. But the bosses can be pretty difficult. The mount the last boss drops is worth it.
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#8DawnshadowPosted 12/2/2012 3:45:01 PM
The guards outside are pretty tough. You might want to just take off all your gear and corpse run in if you die.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#9MarndosPosted 12/2/2012 4:17:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Lightning BoltPosted 12/2/2012 4:33:14 PM
You forgot to list the most important step!
Be a Troll. The in-combat health regen is incredibly useful with so many pulls being close calls.

^This
If you're regenerating 300 health every second there's just nothing they can do about it.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev