This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I solo Ragefire Chasm as a Blood DK?

#11Clouded_FatePosted 12/2/2012 4:47:45 PM
I haven't played since Wrath and I thought that half of these comments were serious. I was trying to find the new RFC Heroic on Wowhead to preview the mount that dropped. Well played guys, well played.
---
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!
#12xheartworkxPosted 12/2/2012 5:26:09 PM
I wouldn't try soloing it unless you have a lot of gold for repairs.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Fourthirteen/advanced
#13Delicate_FlamePosted 12/2/2012 5:43:10 PM
I would start with the Wailing Caverns, the enemies hit a bit harder, but some of the mechanics in Ragefire Chasm are extremely unforgiving
---
(>^^)>
#14TloyaPosted 12/2/2012 6:16:43 PM
Normal mode has been solo'd before by blood DK, prot pally and once a BM hunter (but he used a bug Blizz hotfixed after). Heroic isn't soloable and probably won't be until the next expansion comes out. H Slagmaw's lava spit is just way too much for a player in Mists gear to survive without other characters to soak.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/i3yr8w.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2d9tox1.jpg
#15angrywalrus13Posted 12/2/2012 6:19:19 PM
Probably noob advice, but there's some new lava that goes up in down in certain parts of the instance that you run through, so watch out for that. It does 25% health per second (yes, it's percentage-based) and was meant as a noob-killer.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#16Melted_ButterPosted 12/2/2012 6:46:05 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Probably noob advice, but there's some new lava that goes up in down in certain parts of the instance that you run through, so watch out for that. It does 25% health per second (yes, it's percentage-based) and was meant as a noob-killer.

I actually managed to solo him on my Rogue, through clever use of game mechanics.
Some might consider it an exploit so I won't give details, but it involves smoke screen, and the orc hiding under/in the rock.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#17angrywalrus13Posted 12/2/2012 6:48:45 PM
Melted_Butter posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...

I actually managed to solo him on my Rogue, through clever use of game mechanics.
Some might consider it an exploit so I won't give details, but it involves smoke screen, and the orc hiding under/in the rock.

dont troll people dude, i wasnt talking about a boss. theres just lava in the hallways as a hazard
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#182Cold_ScorpioPosted 12/3/2012 3:14:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19claim_solaisPosted 12/3/2012 4:30:19 PM
Admittedly I googled rage fire chasm and feel pretty stupid
---
The conquerer came and he conquered
#20FerretDruidPosted 12/3/2012 5:36:20 PM
I pulled the entire instance and then died to shield bash spam.
---
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!