This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Small UFO/Flying saucer spotted.

#1BogePosted 12/3/2012 3:01:57 PM
I've asked 3 people now, and they just think I'm crazy.

I was doing the quests in Valley of the Four Winds, the Hemet Nessingwary quests. I was by the pool with the turtles and there was a Paladin there fighting stags. I saw a small white/yellow glowing saucer about the size of a plate moving slowly towards me, then it zipped off. I followed it and it started moving slowly towards the Paladin. I asked him what it was. He didn't answer. I figured it was something of his, so I wandered off. Then he whispered me,"What was what?" I told him about it and he had no idea what I was talking about. I couldn't find it after that.

Anyone know what it was?
---
Punctuation goes a long way for comprehension.
#2steveandtheassPosted 12/3/2012 3:09:43 PM
http://www.wowhead.com/item=89363
#3blarghberriesPosted 12/3/2012 3:10:14 PM
chinese eye of kilrogg
#4Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:10:44 PM
That's not it. It was small, like the size of a plate. It was yellow/whitish like holy spells. It moved on it's own.
---
#5AceronPosted 12/3/2012 3:20:09 PM
I think that what you saw was the projectile from the hunter ability 'Glaive Throw' I often see them bugged out and hovering in random places as I fly around.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#6Chozo_ProtectorPosted 12/3/2012 3:26:28 PM
What you probably saw was some kind of projectile chasing the paladin from someone attacking them, probably Glaive Throw as previously mentioned.

What happens sometimes is someone will be attacked by a projectile of some sort and it can't keep up with that person on their flying mount, so that projectile will chase the player endlessly until it actually hits them or the player goes to another continent or enters some kind of Battleground or Instance.

I've seen this happen quite a few times as far back as Burning Crusade and even made it happen a few times myself.
---
"Sit your ass down and drink your GODDAMN TEA!!"
--Cid Highwind
#7Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:02:09 PM
blarghberries posted...
chinese eye of kilrogg

Not that either. It looked like a holy flying saucer.
---
#8Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:04:54 PM(edited)
No, it wasn't Glaive toss. There were no blades on it. And the paladin wasn't riding. He was standing there fighting while this thing just kind of hovered around.
---
#9Sellus GraviusPosted 12/3/2012 4:05:12 PM
Avengers shield. It bugs sometimes
#10Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:06:24 PM
It acted more like a vanity pet, but when the Paladin didn't know what I was talking about, I got confused.
---