This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah, so the burnout kicked in. Calling it quits for a while. :)

#1ElaeusPosted 12/4/2012 4:40:48 AM(edited)
I think I have reached the point were progression is almost making me miss alot of the things I am not supposed to miss out on. It never been a problem before but with two daughters and getting more duties to manage in school; it is kind of inevitable for a while i guess.

I want to thank everyone who used to stick around for chats/discussions and those that PM'd me frequently about the game and all sort of things. I will miss you too. :)

This isn't "game is bad now lol i quit" post. While I didn't enjoy the current raiding tier as much as other tiers but to be fair heroic content is darn well good and for the first time in my guild's history we managed to become a world top 600 guild so I think it all paid off in the end. The main factor I am quitting is that I am tired from WoW in general I suppose and I will be definitely back at one point in the future to check things out.

I will also try to frequently check this board and answer to PMs.

So long folks (only for now!), and thanks for the fish!

inb4 nobody cares, because I will not buy that. :p
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#2HakPosted 12/4/2012 4:51:42 AM(edited)
Don't care :p

Just kidding. You're one of the posters here who posts things other than trolling. Hope you get over the burnout, or find something else as entertaining as bemoaning the lack of undead paladins.

---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#3Lightning BoltPosted 12/4/2012 4:47:39 AM
Shame shame, what a shame that is. Oh well, see you around then.
Good luck and good gaming.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#4Aposter26Posted 12/4/2012 5:02:37 AM
Family and school/work gotta come first. Kids are more fun anyway :)