This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reason you have been kicked

#14sakuraHa0Posted 12/4/2012 8:51:17 AM
POLL: What caused you to be kicked out from raid/dungeon/bg group? - Results (269 votes)
Ninja Loot !! Dem gears look yummy !! Sometimes I don't need them, but I can sell them.
5.58% (15 votes)
AFK, I have a life and my real life(or cigarettes) needs attention!
8.55% (23 votes)
Disconnected, my cat(or dog or *insert pet here*) pulled my internet cable!
5.95% (16 votes)
Trashing in the chat/screwing the group for whatever reason (or just because I can)
7.81% (21 votes)
No clue what's going on: "What is this purple zone under me? WTF?! Why did I die?
5.58% (15 votes)
"This is my first time tanking/healing in this instance/raid"
8.55% (23 votes)
I am just that good of a player. I've never been kicked from a group before. Jelly?!
20.82% (56 votes)
My hp/dps/threat/heal/ilevel is not high enough. Basically they said I suck!!
9.67% (26 votes)
For knowing the fight: I interrupted the boss, moved out void zones, killed adds and they kick me because we still wipe.
16.36% (44 votes)
Those reasons don't apply for me. Here's my unique reason (read my post).
11.15% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Those are most common reasons that I saw people getting vote-kicked successfully.
Very rarely I see people get kicked because guildie want to come.

I've been kicked several times for reason 3, 6, or 9.

My personal reason to kick dps when I tank is if the dps is pulling before I do(I don't care if you're a hunter or a rogue, I am the one who get hit all the times, at least give me some time to get ready).
Or when they keep screaming "gogogogogogo"
But somehow it's always fail to kick the person.

So, what is your reason?
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#20pt1muzPr1m3Posted 12/4/2012 8:55:27 AM
for accidentally pulling trash. Avoiding bad crap on the ground and running into an unfriendly group of bad guys.
---
Twenty-three is number one!
#3Mike XtremePosted 12/4/2012 9:01:17 AM
Last time I was kicked from a group it was because I was with some people all from the same guild and I was getting pissed one of the DPS kept pulling (I'm a tank). I wasn't mean/rude but they booted me right before the last boss.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/10n82fd.png - by Cads_4370
#4Little ZardarPosted 12/4/2012 9:03:04 AM
said "first time here" before realizing it was a 4man guild group.

Oops?
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#5HakPosted 12/4/2012 9:04:49 AM
You missed "I play on Al'akir-EU" from your list.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6halomonkey1_3_5Posted 12/4/2012 9:05:07 AM
"why did you need on that 2H weapon"
"i needed it"
"you're a shaman"
"2h windfury mang"
*votekick*
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#7Lightning BoltPosted 12/4/2012 9:14:43 AM(edited)
Tank was a petty ass who would refuse to try and hold aggro. If he lost aggro for even a split second at the pull he would just ignore the mob forever.

I tried to play nice, I /assisted him and did top dps by a large margin, though 100% crit chance will do that for a fire mage. Then for Queen Azshara he didn't target either add but instead threw DnD down on top of one of them. So I opened up on that one like I figured was sensible, figured he'd Death Grip the other one to his own DnD.
Nah. He just used that to pull apparently, and ran over merrily smacking the other mob that was away from his DnD. I invised because I'd gotten aggro, figuring it'd default to him, but the healer got aggro after that and the tank didn't pick it up the entire fight.

I gave him endless **** and ridicule over that. Horrible, admittedly clever things were said, mostly by me. I admit I was childish but I had a good laugh at his sucky expense so it was all fun for me. Can't wipe in those dungeons anyways so I was really just looking for a fight...

I tried to kick the tank but it didn't pass. Then the healer told me that I was getting kicked, and then I was kicked. To this day I'm not sure why they didn't kick the tank. I can only assume it was a guild group and that I hadn't noticed, and then they got pissed when I insulted him.
Only time I've ever been kicked tbh.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#8SongstressCelaPosted 12/4/2012 9:40:18 AM
I've been kicked exactly twice.

Once in Grim Batol for not doing enough damage in my off-spec (we hadn't had any deaths, the healer'd never gone OOM, and I'd been doing typical heroic-level DPS at the time).

Once in Scarlet Halls I zoned in to a group all from the same server with no healer, in the segment right before the last boss. Apparently they were griefing people as they'd already started the pull before I'd even loaded, proceeded to pull the entire hallway and following room, then after the wipe: "Lol gg" *You have been removed from the group."

F*** Blizzard's time between requeueing favoring trolls. >.>
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AvalonBright
#9amzgspydermanPosted 12/4/2012 9:42:16 AM
i was kicked for not having any gems in 2 of my items, even though i was top DPS. another time i got kicked for being a hunter.
---
"There is no reputation vendor that I'm aware of that sells a 'Cloak of What-the-hell-is-going on." - Lore
#10angrywalrus13Posted 12/4/2012 9:45:58 AM
As soon as I zone in: "I refuse to tank with a hunter. Either he goes or I do."

well alright
---
Thomx
like tommicks