This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reason you have been kicked

#11SlyClone2kPosted 12/4/2012 10:50:19 AM
Ever been kicked for being feared in to a pack of mobs..

Ever been kicked for admiring the scenery of a new dungeon and not noticing that the tank had engaged a boss and found yourself locked out of the encounter..
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#12jlc992Posted 12/4/2012 10:52:43 AM
I was only really kicked twice. One was because I was playing on a bad connection and i was dropping in and out a good bit. The other one happen over a year ago. I love to fish and I was a healer. But I also had a BAD tendency to forget to equip my weapon after fishing (nearly every time ha). And I got kicked because I couldn't find my weapon in time and they didn't want to wait. After that I learned to organize my bag more often. And learned to reequip my weapon after fishing.
---
4 and 1 odd!
#13Egxamer1Posted 12/4/2012 10:53:03 AM
I got tired of being kicked on my rogue for doing rogue things like sapping enemies, looting pockets and killing stuff. So i switched to leveling through pvp and loved life again. I cant remember getting kicked on any other toons. My monk is lvl33 and cruising... with his insane output as a dps i imagine he is going to get kicked here pretty quickly from pissing some crappy tank or group.

Btw i bloody hate that first pull after the first boss in Scarlet Monastery... how flipping hard is it to LoS just once... moron tanks! Gah!
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#14HexrapperPosted 12/4/2012 10:55:52 AM
Being in PVP gear. My dps was fine, but the tank and one of the other dps absolutely would not have it, and kept going on about how I was cheating the system and HAVE to progress through dungeons to gear up.

After we killed the first boss I was kicked.

Not a kick I received, but on a related note I zoned into a Shado-Pan Monastery before the first boss recently and was thanked by the tank for not being in PVP gear. Apparently they'd kicked the previous healer for being in PVP gear, before they even attempted the first boss, simply because he was in PVP gear. Left the group immediately.
---
SMILE! :D
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/%C3%85rcher/advanced
#15InfestedAdamPosted 12/4/2012 10:56:13 AM
I always make it known to the group if it is my first time in an instance. In some cases they stay quiet about and we still plow through, other times someone might give me a crash course on something specific but rarely I might get kicked from the group.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#16GateCaptainPosted 12/4/2012 10:57:23 AM
Not once since they added a kick system have I been kicked. I have quit on a lot of bad runs. Heals, and Tank not knowing a fight and dying 6-7 times to a boss to corpse run back and then wait 4-6 minutes each time and then die again.....no thanks.
#17cyanide_suicidePosted 12/4/2012 10:57:45 AM
I once got kicked in Shadowfang Keep on a lowbie Undead Hunter I was leveling for telling the pally tank he needed to have Righteous Fury up to tank, since he wasn't able to hold aggro off anybody. I noticed he turned it on, and three seconds later I had been removed from the group.
#18ChocoboMog123Posted 12/4/2012 11:00:02 AM
Running ZF, the tank was pulling literally one mob at a time. I was DPS, my friend was the healer, we had it handled. I was fed up with the tank's s***, so I just started tanking as a Shaman, facepulling, keeping threat through tab targeting, and keeping myself up with instant-heals. The tank and his idiot guildy friend decide they just won't participate if they don't have control of the group. The terribad Warrior in Int gear (other random) decided the tank was in the right, and I was just being a jerk for no reason, so he refused to votekick the tank. I got votekicked, my friend left the dungeon, we insta-queue'd into a better group, and I hope the others learned a lesson.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#19InfestedAdamPosted 12/4/2012 11:00:11 AM
cyanide_suicide posted...
I once got kicked in Shadowfang Keep on a lowbie Undead Hunter I was leveling for telling the pally tank he needed to have Righteous Fury up to tank, since he wasn't able to hold aggro off anybody. I noticed he turned it on, and three seconds later I had been removed from the group.

Or they kick you for slacking off when you're just trying to keep DPS low enough to not pull aggro.... >_> I know some low level instances the concept of tanking-healing-DPS doesn't really apply because it's so easy but still, I think it's more about the principle behind it.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#20jackalx747Posted 12/4/2012 11:02:20 AM
on the hourglass rewind fight, there was a hunter doing something lame like 4k dps or something. We wipe and I question in chat why he's sucking so bad. One other dps speaks up and says I clicked the hourglass too soon. I responded with "yeah..THAT'S why we wiped..."

**you have been removed from group**

haha don't pick on a dps if you are in a random with another guild I guess :)
---
I don't care if you came from a 3rd world country, fleeing persecution and poverty to get onto gameFAQs. I'm still going to insult your English. -HECTOROCKS