This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reason you have been kicked

#21jlc992Posted 12/4/2012 11:04:41 AM
InfestedAdam posted...
I always make it known to the group if it is my first time in an instance. In some cases they stay quiet about and we still plow through, other times someone might give me a crash course on something specific but rarely I might get kicked from the group.

I personally hate people that would kick someone just because it's their first time. There actually was a good number of times I left on my own free will to help the guy that was kicked. And since they were mostly tanks (since not many would kick a DPS because it's their first time) and was a healer we found groups without any effort. But most of the time if I threatened to leave because the tank is new the DPS shuts up and let the tank learn the place.
---
4 and 1 odd!
#22SuperFlipPosted 12/4/2012 11:10:20 AM
I've been kicked from Scarlet Halls on 2nd boss, because tank kept telling me to dispell the boss's enrage. Even though I'm a priest, and can't do that, the stupid group listened to him and kicked me.
---
Playing : WoW
See quote for Friends Codes
#23redundanciesPosted 12/4/2012 11:17:23 AM
I don't act childish in instances and I do a good job, so I haven't gotten kicked in the LFD era.

I can't fathom people kicking someone who admits it's their first time. I mean, geez, everyone's gotta start somewhere, and better to admit it at the start so that I can tell them what to do or avoid when we get to each boss, rather than letting them flail around and call them a noob for not knowing what to do.
#24jlc992Posted 12/4/2012 11:21:15 AM
redundancies posted...
I don't act childish in instances and I do a good job, so I haven't gotten kicked in the LFD era.

I can't fathom people kicking someone who admits it's their first time. I mean, geez, everyone's gotta start somewhere, and better to admit it at the start so that I can tell them what to do or avoid when we get to each boss, rather than letting them flail around and call them a noob for not knowing what to do.

I don't know what's it like now but it happened a few times in Wrath (I stopped for 3 years until I started again 2 months ago). I'm guessing the group finder helps stops it.
---
4 and 1 odd!
#25CI254Posted 12/4/2012 11:21:22 AM
For calling someone else out for ninja looting when he was in a group of four and I was the odd man out.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
#26Jedah345Posted 12/4/2012 11:30:29 AM
I never been booted. I typically have groups complain about my gear sucking which is funny as they complain when I roll need on an item that would help me do better dps. If they complain enough I pull mobs then drop group.
---
PSN: Galson86: Arisen-Galson. Pawn-Risara.
#27QwelzaarKanePosted 12/4/2012 12:08:56 PM
I've never been kicked, although I know a couple times I should have been for my shenanigans.
---
We sock more mouths than Mankind
http://i.minus.com/i9zSMI5Oq8SvB.gif
#28AssultTankPosted 12/4/2012 12:12:17 PM
As a healer (priest and shaman) here are a lot of the various reasons I've been kicked...

Using Healing Tide Totem on trash because the tank was squishy. My 3 minute CD which I knew would be up for the boss even with me using it HAS to be saved for the boss!
Hexing a mob that the tank marked for CC. Healers aren't supposed to CC apparently...
Tank pulls boss and turns back to boss, becomes unhealable.
DPS standing in things that one shot them.(Specifically on Magmaw and Ozruk)
Tanks standing in things that one shot them. (see above)
Getting CCed and being unable to heal while the tank pulls the next 2 packs.
Rolling need on a trinket with a healing proc.
Being disc.
Being holy.
Not being elemental.
Using Power Word: Barrier to protect the group during Nef's Electrocute.
We hit enrage timer...

As a DPS (just my mage) here are a lot of the various reasons I've been kicked.
Tank lost aggro to the hunter.
Rolled need on an Int item without Spirit that the healer wanted.
Rolled need on a Cloth BoE upgrade that I equipped right there on the spot.(Early dungeons)
We hit enrage timer and I was top DPS by a large margin.
Tank pulled boss while people were running back from previous wipe and I got locked out of the room with both healers and two other DPS. (BWD)
Telling the raid leader in a whisper that having everyone stack on Blue phase on Maloriak was a bad idea and having the audacity to be proven right when it caused a raid wipe.
Telling the healers not to heal me right then because I was popping Evocation on Chimaeron.
Duoing the last 25% of Atramedes with the hunter. We both got kicked before loot was distributed for not wiping like we had been told to. I ticketed a GM on that one and got the trinket that dropped. It got removed from the Warlock Raid Leader too. The hunter ticketed too and got the bow that the RL had given himself to disenchant.

Yeah... I have gotten kicked a lot...
---
http://doc.cat-v.org/economics/bar_stool_economics This is how the American tax system works...
---
#29redundanciesPosted 12/4/2012 12:27:25 PM
Using Healing Tide Totem on trash because the tank was squishy.
Hexing a mob that the tank marked for CC.
Using Power Word: Barrier to protect the group during Nef's Electrocute.
Telling the raid leader in a whisper that having everyone stack on Blue phase on Maloriak was a bad idea and having the audacity to be proven right when it caused a raid wipe.
Telling the healers not to heal me right then because I was popping Evocation on Chimaeron.

Geez, you've had some idiotic groups. "Hey, let's kick the guy that's doing good stuff to help us win."
#30thebladeofwoePosted 12/4/2012 12:28:31 PM
I've been kicked once so far.... I have playing for 2 months (first-timer) i reached lvl 15 started my first dungeon..... I stated i was a new guy to WoW all i got from pally was "new huh? Trololololololol"

then got that message about being removed.. I was pissed but since then no problems (lvl32)

but TBH nearly all other instances i have run, and other things i have got upto in game no one has been cruel or nasty.
---
Do you have it in your blood; to betray the ones you love?