This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reason you have been kicked

#31MarikhenPosted 12/4/2012 12:57:48 PM
I think I might have gotten kicked while playing a FoL "healadin" in Wrath. I know I had one group where the tank and two of the DPS were so absolutely, insanely stupid that they didn't understand that whenever Holy Shock was on cooldown I really did need to stop moving to cast a healing spell. The fact that the character's healing setup was built around Flash of Light and not Holy Light just exacerbated the problem by showing how ADD/gogogogogo those idiots were. :-/

If I did get kicked then then that's probably the only time I've ever been kicked.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#32Zro123Posted 12/4/2012 1:23:10 PM
On my Disc Priest, I typed brb and came back to the tank raging on me.

He had face pulled a ton of mobs and was wondering why I wasn't healing him, although both myself and another player told him I had said brb.

Too bad that the tank and the other dps were in the same guild.../kick.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#33teltecPosted 12/4/2012 1:36:30 PM
For telling the tank to quit being a whiny little ***** about the 4 people with very low dps (I was not one) He was an ass hat with four friends running with him.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
#34claim_solaisPosted 12/4/2012 1:39:07 PM
I tried out being a Balance druid in the Stonecore and preceded to cast starfall which pulled a load of trash mobs and we wiped.

Only time i've been kicked which admittedly i deserved.
---
The conquerer came and he conquered
#35Lucavi000Posted 12/4/2012 1:45:25 PM
I get kicked all the time for just being too damn good.

Too. Damn. Good.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#36OgremochPosted 12/4/2012 2:07:25 PM
I was once kicked in Headless Horseman because our tank went AFK and I couldn't keep everyone alive until he reconnected. They said I was a crappy healer and kicked me. I've also been kicked because the tank didn't tank the adds on the General Pa'valak in Siege. Also, everyone was standing in bombs. And, once the DPS wasn't attacking the adds on Yan-Zhu in Stormstout so it went on forever until I ran out of mana and we wiped.
---
Cow udders.
#37sonicpNiNe9Posted 12/4/2012 2:11:00 PM
I got kicked once as a monk tank (about level 40ish?) in the ogre section of Dire maul. They booted me because their healer didn't know how to heal and everyone kept dying. It was also my 4th time clearing the place as a tank. I'm just glad it was a 1/100 occurrence.
---
growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
#38sonic_rockzPosted 12/4/2012 2:17:03 PM
I get kicked because I talk in a fake language and accuse a certain member of cheating.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#39dementedlullabyPosted 12/4/2012 2:24:28 PM
D/C and ninja looting to sell for gold.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#40Fou LuPosted 12/4/2012 2:30:28 PM
Only time I got kicked was because I was in a random Heroic with 4 members of the same guild from another server. When we got to the last boss, they kicked me to bring in one of their own so the mooch could get loot off the boss.
---
I smolder with generic rage.