This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which version of the game did you enjoy most?

#1IcewitchPosted 12/4/2012 4:07:20 PM
Which of these did you like the best? - Results (144 votes)
Classic / Vanilla WoW
13.19% (19 votes)
The Burning Crusade
25% (36 votes)
Wrath of the Lich King
34.72% (50 votes)
Cataclysm
5.56% (8 votes)
Mists of Pandaria
21.53% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Gotta be classic for me, for all the problems it had it felt very fresh and new, and I still feel like BWL was the best raid they've done
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 2013 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U
#2Ness0123456789Posted 12/4/2012 4:08:06 PM
I love Mist, but I still feel more nostalgic with Wrath of the Lich King, so I still have to vote that as my favorite era in WoW.

Mists though is quickly becoming my second.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#3Coop14Posted 12/4/2012 4:12:53 PM
Everything>Cata
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#4Egxamer1Posted 12/4/2012 4:14:31 PM
The daily crunch aside this game is far far better than it ever was, greatest amount of variety in terms of activities you can do. I can get that gamer satisfaction without the need to raid for the first time since stepping into UBRS

Personal favorite raiding era, Burning Crusade. personal favorite pvp era, wraith after the big dk nerf and super pally oversight buff that took 7 months to fix haha!

These are my opinions and they are uncontestable ^_^
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#5inferiorweaselPosted 12/4/2012 8:53:16 PM
Burning Crusade for me. Still very vanilla but with a lot of change of life implimentations. And also lowering raids from 40-25 and reintroducing 10 mans via Kara and later Zul'Aman.

Introduction of flying mounts, centralized city. Reps that mattered and the original heroics, which were suppose to be mind numbing hard. And then the Quel Danas world event was almost as good as the AQ world event.

Many of the things we see now gameplay wise were refined or introduced in BC. Mechanic and graphic stuff was changed in lich.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#6SongstressCelaPosted 12/4/2012 9:10:49 PM
MoP > Wrath > BC > Cat
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AvalonBright
#7BIMHBPosted 12/4/2012 10:20:11 PM
cata>bc>>>>>>>>vanilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog turd>>>>>>>>>>wotlk>>>>>>>>>>>>>mop
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#8angrywalrus13Posted 12/4/2012 10:22:30 PM
I'm pretty nostalgic of Wrath since that's when all my friends played and everything was new to me, but I think MoP's probably the most fun I've had with just the game itself.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9BIMHBPosted 12/4/2012 10:23:24 PM
The reason people like wotlk is because it made everyone feel like a pro, where as Cata exposed the terrible players/casuals for what they really are-it separated the weeds from the tares. its obvious why garbage players would prefer wotlk.
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#10thronedfire2Posted 12/4/2012 10:32:01 PM
Heroics in BC are still the most fun I've ever had playing WoW. All the raids were really fun too.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...