This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So iI've been a Super-casual wow player for years,

#11vahndragonwingPosted 12/6/2012 9:43:56 AM
IMAYCAUSECANCER posted...
That_70s_show posted...
Level 68. You haven't even seen the current endgame. Sure it's easy, but it's fun.

Also

>Reward single player
> Multiplayer game.

Thank you for the concise answer.
since you said single player reward it makes it seem like i should continue with his questline and see where it goes . I will admit that when i got that toon to 65 that was the endgame portion. it feels good to hear that it gets rewarding somewhere along -that line.

*btw if you have the tyrael mount and you learn it at lvl 20 that just makes a ground mount correct, you still have to wait to lvl 60 to fly? i'm sure it works that way i just want to make sure i don't learn it and can't even ride it on the ground until lvl 60

No, 65 was never endgame. 70 was.

And yes, tyraels charger acts as a ground mount until 60.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#12kaitokunPosted 12/6/2012 10:01:50 AM
IMAYCAUSECANCER posted...
That_70s_show posted...
Level 68. You haven't even seen the current endgame. Sure it's easy, but it's fun.

Also

>Reward single player
> Multiplayer game.

Thank you for the concise answer.
since you said single player reward it makes it seem like i should continue with his questline and see where it goes . I will admit that when i got that toon to 65 that was the endgame portion. it feels good to hear that it gets rewarding somewhere along -that line.

*btw if you have the tyrael mount and you learn it at lvl 20 that just makes a ground mount correct, you still have to wait to lvl 60 to fly? i'm sure it works that way i just want to make sure i don't learn it and can't even ride it on the ground until lvl 60

You do realise he was mocking you right?
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |9800 gt | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec EA-650W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
#13SlyClone2kPosted 12/6/2012 10:02:44 AM
Yes the introduction to wow process has been made dramatically more new person friendly. There's a reason. Its because the content is at the end game. If they can get you hooked on the progression at the end that's where they're going to generate the money from your sub. This also works for existing players levelling alts.

In either case, someone starting at level one wants to feel like progression is ticking a long a decent speed. The more seamless the questing experience the better.

No one wants the frustration of having no bag space early on or having to delete crap. No one wanted to get back to a city to pick up a skill, particularly so since as you not you can now do several levels in no time at all. No one wants to spend days or weeks getting from 1 to 60, 60 to 70, 70 to 80 or 80 to 85. There's nothing to be experienced in those zones anymore and for the most part people have been there and done that.
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-